LaVoy Finicum, armed with a handgun, reached for his waistband just before he was shot

The last thing he heard was his friends telling him "We are right behind you....Go...".

Will progressives go on anti-cop protests?
Will you call Finnicum a thug and demand white people apologize for him?

We won't burn Portland over it.
Duh. Because there is no doubt that Finnicum was guilty. And he's on tape saying he'd rather be killed than arrested so police knew what they were up against.

As opposed to not knowing what they're up against? Not knowing is worse than knowing. If you know...you can plan. Sun Tzu.

If an Occubagger had been gunned down by a cop, guarantee you some homes and businesses would be looted and burned down by now.
An unarmed Occupy protester who has not stolen land from the public and who presented no threat to police? Yeah I'd be pretty mad about that.

So would we. But that hasn't happened.

He was confronted by a cop and went for a gun. Got shot down like a criminal would. No different than any others.

What's your point?

"LaVoy Finicum, armed with a handgun, reached for his waistband just before he was shot"

Having only himself to blame.

No...we can blame everyone else but him. We can demand the Feds boss....Obama....resign over it. That's how we are supposed to react to these police shootings right?

If an Occubagger had been gunned down by a cop, guarantee you some homes and businesses would be looted and burned down by now.
An unarmed Occupy protester who has not stolen land from the public and who presented no threat to police? Yeah I'd be pretty mad about that.

He was confronted by a cop and went for a gun. Got shot down like a criminal would. No different than any others.

What's your point?
Yes it's very obvious it was justified.

What's your point?

Um....yes. Like almost every police shooting....it's obviously justified. You libs are learning. Good.

What's your point?

Um....yes. Like almost every police shooting....it's obviously justified. You libs are learning. Good.
This one is beyond doubt. Which is why only a tiny amount of people are angry about it.

Forum List

Back