Lavon Helm and Sissy Spacek

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015

Levon Helm has the band and is to the left of Spacek on guitar. This is supposedly the first song that Loretta Lynn performed way back when. Levon Helm was the actor who portrayed her father in "The Coal Miners Daughter".

In this one Mr. Helm is on the drums.

I don't know, I just thought you might enjoy these. Miss Spacek almost was Loretta Lynn.

Here is Loretta Lynn singing it.

Last edited:
Which one Loretta or Sissy?

Who you talking to?
See the "reply" link? Works wonders.

I was talking about Sissy. She doesn't have the voice to pull it off; it needs help. Loretta's is dry too but at least she can hold a note.

• Banned
I was talking to person right above that post. I figured that since my post came RIGHT AFTER his, it would be clear. I guess some folks aren't up on clearness?

as far as the singing, why do people (libtards) always gotta tear someone down? Can you sing it any better? Probably not, but you just can't resist trashing someone for doing a great job.

I was talking to person right above that post. I figured that since my post came RIGHT AFTER his, it would be clear. I guess some folks aren't up on clearness?

as far as the singing, why do people (libtards) always gotta tear someone down? Can you sing it any better? Probably not, but you just can't resist trashing someone for doing a great job.

Duh --- no it isn't, since both of the previous posts made propositions that your question would have fit, fucking moron.

And yes I happen to be a producer, and I could have made 'em both sound better.

Go fuck yourself, moron. And when you're done with that learn how the "reply" function works. The whole world ain't about Numero Uno. :fu:

• Banned
Well then, may I suggest you go produce a big pile of shit?

I need you to help me with my replies. Would you mind? I can't seem to do it.

Also, if I go fuck myself, can I borrow your mouth?

cry baby 3.jpg
You wanna suck my brains? What a classic lib. Place me on ignore. That'll show me. Lol.

Forum List

Back