Lauren Southern interviews left wing losers claiming "gender is over."

My mothers daughter is one of those morons. She got disowned LMAO! I had already booted her from my life but she has obviously gone even farther off the deep end. She tried arguing with my retired science teacher mother that gender is fake. LMAO
What does she do when she has her period? Claim it's "boy tomato juice" leaking between her legs?

For that matter, homo sapiens is over. I understand that cloning in the near future will lead to the ability to create chimeras between humans and say a dog or a duck. They could even create a human with feathers in the lab. Point is, should they? Same with violating the hippocratic oath and the butchery, cancer drugging that's going on with the boy in the OP.

I'll tell you what's over in the US anyway, this tranny bullshit when the "can deranged men legally enter women's showers" case makes it to the USSC. The buck's gonna stop there. The Court will find on behalf of the 17 million actual women rape survivors...considering especially that many many of these deranged males still remain sexually attracted to females; and are physically more powerful than they are even with the drugs.

Then the little LGBT party will be exposed for the insanity it is. Enjoy the cult domination while you can.

Forum List

Back