Lauren Boebert is Must See TV and here to stay

Contempt? Just stating facts. PTSD is real. This is off topic. If you want to discuss this then PM me. Happy to.
You brought it up. You opened the door. Yes, PTSD is “real”, but that wasn’t what you said. You said “insane”. PTSD is not insanity. And yes, contempt is the vibe you give off when discussing military personnel. It’s probably not contempt though, it’s probably jealousy.

You brought it up. You opened the door. Yes, PTSD is “real”, but that wasn’t what you said. You said “insane”. PTSD is not insanity. And yes, contempt is the vibe you give off when discussing military personnel. It’s probably not contempt though, it’s probably jealousy.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. I said he was insane because of his political views (as are you) not because he served. You're conflating two things that are mutually exclusive.

Now you’re lying and backtracking. Here is EXACTLY what you said.

Many former soldiers go insane.”

Own your bullshit.
Yep.

He said he was sane because he served and I told him many go insane so being a soldier doesn't guaranty sanity. I stand by what I said. You're insane too and you served. Your stalking is amusing. Own your own bullshit.

Yep.

He said he was sane because he served and I told him many go insane so being a soldier doesn't guaranty sanity. I stand by what I said. You're insane too and you served. Your stalking is amusing. Own your own bullshit.
LOL. I see you’ve gone to your other usual getting your ass stomped cop out. You either accuse someone of being from another country or of stalking you. I’m sure I’m not the first to tell you, but you have a too high opinion of yourself. You are a prolific poster so it stands to reason that you get responded to frequently.

You stand by your contempt. Good to know.

LOL. I see you’ve gone to your other usual getting your ass stomped cop out. You either accuse someone of being from another country or of stalking you. I’m sure I’m not the first to tell you, but you have a too high opinion of yourself. You are a prolific poster so it stands to reason that you get responded to frequently.

You stand by your contempt. Good to know.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. My contempt is for leftists. I respect our military but you do you.

Forum List

Back