Laura Loomer & Big Tech Censorship & Joe Biden Critics

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
I want to post a thread to congratulate my real life friend Laura Loomer on winning in Palm Beach, Florida.

First some background on crazy events that were PART of Laura deciding to enter politics as a candidate, a TINY part of which I posted about on July 2 in another thread:

1597865966744.png

Link to the above thread:

Laura literally was subjected to Attempted Cancel Culture by a combination of Big Tech who ILLEGALLY shut her down and VIOLATED her HUMAN RIGHT to Freedom of Expression and also including Dark Forces fucking up her Cell Phone situation so all the Texts leading up to the election day were ALL mixed up and also the Congressional Republican Party PAC TOTAL POS who did EVERYTHING to STOP Laura winning, she went head to head with SIX Cuckservatives and she BEAT them and won and she can go on to beat the Commie bitch in November also.

I am choosing to post the below article from the Far Left UK Guardian SIMPLY because it is HYSTERICAL and my message to the Far Left UK Guardian is this - EAT SHIT AND DIE YOU POS:

1597866950299.png

1597866987829.png

1597867019938.png

^^^^ ROFLAO look at ALL the crowd who have banned Laura and she STILL won and beat SIX Cuckservatives AND she beat the Congressional Republican Party PAC who wanted ANOTHER Cuckservative ANY Cuckservative to win just as long as an ACTUAL CONSERVATIVE ie. Laura did NOT win.

1597867136148.png

BTW the same Big Tech that banned Laura for criticising that Somalian Terrorist Supporter Ilhan Omar also decided to SILENCE approx 260 Creepy Joe critics before the Nomination that Creepy Joe didn't seem to AGAIN know where he was or what day it was:

1597866578887.png

1597866600420.png

1597866633588.png

1597866663485.png

• Banned
I want to post a thread to congratulate my real life friend Laura Loomer on winning in Palm Beach, Florida.

First some background on crazy events that were PART of Laura deciding to enter politics as a candidate, a TINY part of which I posted about on July 2 in another thread:

View attachment 376942

Link to the above thread:

Laura literally was subjected to Attempted Cancel Culture by a combination of Big Tech who ILLEGALLY shut her down and VIOLATED her HUMAN RIGHT to Freedom of Expression and also including Dark Forces fucking up her Cell Phone situation so all the Texts leading up to the election day were ALL mixed up and also the Congressional Republican Party PAC TOTAL POS who did EVERYTHING to STOP Laura winning, she went head to head with SIX Cuckservatives and she BEAT them and won and she can go on to beat the Commie bitch in November also.

I am choosing to post the below article from the Far Left UK Guardian SIMPLY because it is HYSTERICAL and my message to the Far Left UK Guardian is this - EAT SHIT AND DIE YOU POS:

View attachment 376954
View attachment 376955
View attachment 376957

^^^^ ROFLAO look at ALL the crowd who have banned Laura and she STILL won and beat SIX Cuckservatives AND she beat the Congressional Republican Party PAC who wanted ANOTHER Cuckservative ANY Cuckservative to win just as long as an ACTUAL CONSERVATIVE ie. Laura did NOT win.

View attachment 376961

BTW the same Big Tech that banned Laura for criticising that Somalian Terrorist Supporter Ilhan Omar also decided to SILENCE approx 260 Creepy Joe critics before the Nomination that Creepy Joe didn't seem to AGAIN know where he was or what day it was:

View attachment 376948
View attachment 376950
View attachment 376951
View attachment 376952

^^^^ I have changed my Thread Title to the below because of my inclusion of the Big Tech Censorship and the Big Tech Censorship of Creepy Joe Critics, the new Thread Title is:

1597867853946.png

As I said before, Loomer's victory represents both a NATIONWIDE referendum or backlash on the current Democrat "Make America Miserable" campaign and also represents demonstrates the political suicide being committed by the Never-Trumper Republicans.

THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN NATIONWIDE, PEOPLE!!! WE ARE THE MAJORITY!!!
yep. but what i find unfortunate is we tend to go in swings. if we swung this far to the left - are we going to try and center up - or are we going way to the right next?

stay tuned!!! :)

As I said before, Loomer's victory represents both a NATIONWIDE referendum or backlash on the current Democrat "Make America Miserable" campaign and also represents demonstrates the political suicide being committed by the Never-Trumper Republicans.

yep. but what i find unfortunate is we tend to go in swings. if we swung this far to the left - are we going to try and center up - or are we going way to the right next?

It MUST swing as far to the "right" as possible (by "right" I mean "down" or libertarian vs authoritarian).

When fighting with communists, you must expect them to swing it as far as they can. To reach center ground, you must swing a full measure the opposite direction. That's why we have Trump right now.

It's like the gun-grabbing debate. If we keep pushing ONLY for the status quo, we will continue to lose ground. PUSH FOR MACHINE GUNS and we MIGHT save the status quo.

It MUST swing as far to the "right" as possible (by "right" I mean "down" or libertarian vs authoritarian).

When fighting with communists, you must expect them to swing it as far as they can. To reach center ground, you must swing a full measure the opposite direction. That's why we have Trump right now.

It's like the gun-grabbing debate. If we keep pushing ONLY for the status quo, we will continue to lose ground. PUSH FOR MACHINE GUNS and we MIGHT save the status quo.
oh i don't disagree, it just gets tiring.

Voters 'want' to believe Democrats are good people so every 2-3 elections they give Dems another shot. Then voters see the Dem's far left policies and realize Dems lied to them again and react violently throwing the bums out of office.

Voters 'want' to believe Democrats are good people so every 2-3 elections they give Dems another shot. Then voters see the Dem's far left policies and realize Dems lied to them again and react violently throwing the bums out of office.
it's like grounds hogs day for democrats.

but without the learning along the way.

This is just another example of how loyalty outweighs substance in the Trump era. Trump is more than willing to ignore the many problems Greene and Loomer bring to the table because they support him

Forum List

Back