Laura Ingraham: This is not funny at all

You mean like Independent?
Riiiiggght.......Dimmer in hiding.
I'm genuinely sorry if you're frustrated to the point you completely reject the idea of there being other political categories aside from "Republican" and "Democrat", "left" and "right", "commie" & "nazi". We have classical anarchism, conservatism, progressivism, libertarianism, civic conservatism/libertarian conservatism/social conservatism, cultural radicalism, federalism, etc. And these only at a general level. If we were to go deeper into the economical & social tissue, we'd never end listing all the possible ideologies that could form up and that can be interpreted differently by each person.

tldr; please stop generalizing, thank you.

I'm genuinely sorry if you're frustrated to the point you completely reject the idea of there being other political categories aside from "Republican" and "Democrat", "left" and "right", "commie" & "nazi". We have classical anarchism, conservatism, progressivism, libertarianism, civic conservatism/libertarian conservatism/social conservatism, cultural radicalism, federalism, etc. And these only at a general level. If we were to go deeper into the economical & social tissue, we'd never end listing all the possible ideologies that could form up and that can be interpreted differently by each person.

tldr; please stop generalizing, thank you.
Uhhh okay Dimmer. Lots of babbling....

Fox News - Wikipedia -- No need to add anything else.

P.S. Not being conservative doesn't make you automatically liberal. I wonder when you folks are gonna learn the idea of "plurality of ideologies" :)

You’ve already posted from the script with your Fox News comment I’ll enjoy watching pretend you’re an enlightened centrist while your posts will get angrier and more hate filled by the day.

Forum List

Back