Laura Ingraham says the Jan 6 hearings 'bombed' despite reeling in nearly 20 million views compared to Fox's 3 million

And “ Paranormal Caught in Camera “ smoked em in ratings too
20MM households. So, ya gotta figure 30MM people, just there.

Then millions more on streaming services...

We are getting into the "top rated TV show of the year" territory. For CSPAN material.

Pretty significant.

Interesting logic there---given the disparity in viewership. I also find it interesting that in the immediate aftermath of Jan. 6th--Laura's views were that Trump needed to all the rioters off--and that Trump's legacy was being destroyed!

According to The Hollywood Reporter, over 20 million watched the hearings, with ABC and MSNBC drawing the largest audiences. Fox News' regular programming during the same time period averaged about 3 million viewers.
In December, the January 6 committee reported that Ingraham texted former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows on January 6, telling him that Trump needed to call off the mob. Ingraham was one of several Fox News hosts that appeared to privately blame Trump for the riot, only to take a different position on air later that day.
"Mark, the president needs to tell people in the Capitol to go home. This is hurting all of us. He is destroying his legacy," Ingraham wrote in a text message to Meadows during the riot.

Hannity texted Meadows as well, calling for Trump to "make a statement, Ask people to leave the Capitol." Brian Kilmeade, a host of "Fox & Friends," texted: "Please, get him on TV. Destroying everything you have accomplished."
Yeah, twenty million views across FIVE NETWORKS. Fox is one channel, and far form the most watched one at that. I was watching Top Gear re-runs. They are far more informative and entertaining than the democrat show trial. Now if the committee was split fifty-fifty and both sides could call witnesses and present evidence, that would be something worth watching. The only people watching the democrat extravaganza are people who already believe that Trump did something wrong and want their beliefs reinforced by one-sided propaganda.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, over 20 million watched the hearings, with ABC and MSNBC drawing the largest audiences. Fox News' regular programming during the same time period averaged about 3 million viewers.

Odd. Am I the only one who remembers when the J6 hickey-bait first aired, the reported viewership was a paltry 3.7 million viewers! Me thinks someone is BS-ing us again! :71:

Yeah, twenty million views across FIVE NETWORKS. Fox is one channel, and far form the most watched one at that. I was watching Top Gear re-runs. They are far more informative and entertaining than the democrat show trial. Now if the committee was split fifty-fifty and both sides could call witnesses and present evidence, that would be something worth watching. The only people watching the democrat extravaganza are people who already believe that Trump did something wrong and want their beliefs reinforced by one-sided propaganda.

" twenty million views across FIVE NETWORKS ", I don't believe that number. The Hill says 11 million, but frankly I don't even believe that either. I'm guessing a lot of Lefties said they watched but really didn't. From start to finish it was total propaganda.

Laura thinks Marijuana is some kind of horrible drug. Fuck her.

Interesting logic there---given the disparity in viewership. I also find it interesting that in the immediate aftermath of Jan. 6th--Laura's views were that Trump needed to all the rioters off--and that Trump's legacy was being destroyed!

In December, the January 6 committee reported that Ingraham texted former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows on January 6, telling him that Trump needed to call off the mob. Ingraham was one of several Fox News hosts that appeared to privately blame Trump for the riot, only to take a different position on air later that day.
"Mark, the president needs to tell people in the Capitol to go home. This is hurting all of us. He is destroying his legacy," Ingraham wrote in a text message to Meadows during the riot.

Hannity texted Meadows as well, calling for Trump to "make a statement, Ask people to leave the Capitol." Brian Kilmeade, a host of "Fox & Friends," texted: "Please, get him on TV. Destroying everything you have accomplished."
We just like to watch lying bedwetters devolve into desperation.

Forum List

Back