Laura Ingraham on Tuesday night suggested President Donald Trump was ambushed

At least Trump will sit down and attempt to answer questions. Biden can’t handle simple things even with three or four people leading him by the hand. He can’t even read names of countries off a cue card without getting them wrong.
he is nothing but a sock puppet and no one wants to ask who the person is behind the curtain and what they really want. As long as they have that d behind the name idiots will blindly vote for them.
Clearly you posted before Biden cleaned your clock on his town hall. He did so well that Fox is claiming “easy questions”! As if Donald shouldn’t have been prepared to answer the mask questions and it’s a softball to ask Biden about fracking. This thing is over. Biden makes sense. Donald rambles lies.

I have huge respect for women that respect themselves....Laura Ingraham, and with a muted TV you can tell she is a total B****. Facials, body language, her fake look. Everything about her is evil just like Trump.

^^^ The left once again attacking women.
You voted for a pussy grabber who calls women he doesn't like nasty.
Which makes an arrogant such as yourself qualified to run for President.
I can't be more arrogant than trump, no one can.

No one can be more arrogant than tramp.

Biden can, even the Washington Post is out today saying Biden is a lying imbecile.

At least Trump will sit down and attempt to answer questions. Biden can’t handle simple things even with three or four people leading him by the hand. He can’t even read names of countries off a cue card without getting them wrong.
he is nothing but a sock puppet and no one wants to ask who the person is behind the curtain and what they really want. As long as they have that d behind the name idiots will blindly vote for them.
Clearly you posted before Biden cleaned your clock on his town hall. He did so well that Fox is claiming “easy questions”! As if Donald shouldn’t have been prepared to answer the mask questions and it’s a softball to ask Biden about fracking. This thing is over. Biden makes sense. Donald rambles lies.
I Googled his statements regarding the questions he was asked.
His answer depends on the audience; he’s all over the map, sometimes within the same day.

The only way to get real answers from the democrats would be to ask Xi and Harris what their plans are for the final fundamental transformation of America

His answer depends on the audience; he’s all over the map, sometimes within the same day.
He was clear. You are talking about fracking. Biden said I am not ending fracking. I think we should be transitioning to other energy sources over time. A reasonable position. Novel.

Obviously you posted long before almost every media claimed that he received softball questions. If you had bothered to watch it you would have noticed that they were questions that even you could answer.

He was clear. You are talking about fracking. Biden said I am not ending fracking. I think we should be transitioning to other energy sources over time. A reasonable position. Novel.
I Googled the questions and his answers.
He gives the answer the current audience wants to hear.

Forum List

Back