Laundrie is done

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to be rude and all, but outside of the family and friends, why does anyone else care about this?

I hate to be rude and all, but outside of the family and friends, why does anyone else care about this?
This has been running for weeks - many people just want to see 'closure' / to see the end. It's like watching a movie down to the last 5 - 10 minutes then being asked to turn the TV off.

:dunno:

This has been running for weeks - many people just want to see 'closure' / to see the end. It's like watching a movie down to the last 5 - 10 minutes then being asked to turn the TV off.

:dunno:

I know, and there has been much talk about it and what it all means.

Let's face it, had it not been a cute girl nobody would have given it 10 seconds of attention.

I hope they nab Mr. Laundrie's useless murdering behind sooner rather than later.

However, I feel the same about other at-large criminals like the killers of Jeff Epstein and Seth Rich.

I was personally hoping they would catch the 'alleged' murderer alive.
Ending like this (assuming he is dead) saves more taxpayer dollars from being wasted.

Have liberals like you always been so heartless?...has your so called compassion just been a rouge?....I know one thing this would be a much better nation if libs like you were gone....

There are roughly 53 murders per day in the US. Do you care about each and everyone of them like you do this one?

Why are there not multiple threads about them all?

Why just this one?

Because journalists would rather follow this story for the masses rather than tell them substantive things that are actually going on in the world?

It's either that or talk about Orange man being bad

Besides, January 6th.

Americans tend to identify with missing women who fit a target demographic...

It's easy for them to say "she could have been my daughter" --- as long as she fits a target demo....

It is the life's blood of the news media

Yes I do...I post about shootings in blue city America...where innocent kids are being killed...and in Afghanistan where Biden got 13 marines killed...something jackasses like you won't even talk about....shameful...
Haha, dragging the racist grave dancing out of you is as easy as taking candy from a baby.

Americans tend to identify with missing women who fit a target demographic...

It's easy for them to say "she could have been my daughter" --- as long as she fits a target demo....

It is the life's blood of the news media
Ding ding ding

It's fact of human psychology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back