Latinos Take Their Revenge On Sheriff Joe Arpaio

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Undocumented immigrants are playing a leading role in the campaign aiming to take him down.

PHOENIX ― Belén Gutiérrez will cast her first ballot in a U.S. election on Nov. 8. But she might have let the opportunity slip by, if not for Berta Rita.

In the weeks ahead of Election Day, Rita has driven 40 minutes into town every afternoon to knock on doors in Phoenix’s heavily Mexican-American West side on behalf of the Bazta Arpaio campaign. When Gutiérrez answered, she said she’d looked forward to voting since she became a U.S. citizen two years ago, but found the process unfamiliar and intimidating. When she couldn’t find her early voting ballot, Gutiérrez accepted an offer for a free lift to her polling station on Election Day.

In an election where GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump’s farcical attacks against Mexicans and other immigrants have energized the Latino vote, Gutiérrez has a more local reason to cast a ballot this year.

“More than anything, I want to get [Maricopa County Sheriff Joe] Arpaio out,” Gutiérrez told HuffPost. “I’ve got a lot of family here who don’t have papers. I don’t want him after us just because we’ve got Mexican colors. Just because of the color of my skin, they want to stop me and ask for my papers.”

More: Latinos Take Their Revenge On Sheriff Arpaio

Hurray for Latinos! It warms my heart to see them reclaiming their stolen birthright.

SBmap.gif

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

Go Latinos!

Mexican colors. Just because of the color of my skin, they want to stop me and ask for my papers.”

No you stupid fucking whore, it has nothing to do with the color of your skin, it has to do with you being an illegal diseased piece of shit that has no respect for the laws in this country.
and your family members without papers can get the F out of the country too, nobody wants your nasty refried bean stained ass living here.
No offense intended mind you.

Lakota, we are not going by the cession, and you have your rezes. Nothing more.

I'd love for Latinos to ride Arpaio out of Maricopa County on a rail - with him in pink underwear.

Lakota, we are not going by the cession, and you have your rezes. Nothing more.

You mean Native Americans have what little wasn't stolen from them? Yes, we do - but still must fight to keep it. And your point is...?
most native Americans believed that nobody could own the land, now if this is true, what they didnt own could not have been stolen from them.
And then lets consider that tribes were fighting tribes over land long before the humans got here, the problem is that the humans just happened to do better at taking possession of that which can not be owned than the native Americans were.

You do realize you're talking treason if you're an American citizen, right?

Treason? For applauding Latinos for voting back their stolen birthright? Funny...
the cockroaches cant vote back anything. perhaps they would like to try an armed conflict.

Yeah, tell us that after whitey becomes the minority...

I'd love for Latinos to ride Arpaio out of Maricopa County on a rail - with him in pink underwear.
I would love to see the death count of the filthy illegals when they tried, or do you think that every real Citizen that was able would not head on down to take out of few of the bean eaters with high powered rifles.

You do realize you're talking treason if you're an American citizen, right?

Treason? For applauding Latinos for voting back their stolen birthright? Funny...
the cockroaches cant vote back anything. perhaps they would like to try an armed conflict.

Yeah, tell us that after whitey becomes the minority...

See now you just hit the nerve behind all this anxiety and Trumpism.

I would love to see the death count of the filthy illegals when they tried, or do you think that every real Citizen that was able would not head on down to take out of few of the bean eaters with high powered rifles.

Bullshit, you'll be right here posting.

The United States is a tough nut to crack open. A few more actions like this and the nation will fracture into many little pieces.

Forum List

Back