Latino women beaten to near death in Miami

The rotten stinkin judge allowed the psychopath to go back into the streets

I hope some Latino gangs find this black monster
Bloomberg probably paid his bail so he can vote against America.
Another filthy rotten , Bolshevik Jew
It never ends

So now you are the racists? What does "Jew" have to do with anything? Are you some kind of moron?
Just stating the very obvious trends

Awful? Yes. Posted on USMB? I wonder. Unfortunately, crime happens every day in our nation. It happens in other nations, too. Doing something like this suggests that this guy has a mental-health problem. Horrible, but not rare.

Want to take bets on the race of the other victims?

There is no reason to do it. You are race-baiting rather than voicing an opposition to crime. Do you comb the internet every day to find some black criminal that you can "feature" while scooting past the white ones? You sound like proud boy or a member of a militia gang trying to incite trouble. You seem to love putin more than your own country.

Sure there is, if we care about motive. Or about what this attack means or says about problems that are not being addressed.

Maybe the other victims were randomly chosen and this incident is a sign that we need to be more aggressive in locking up crazy people.

Or maybe the other victims were also white and this incident is a sign of the massive race mongering that your side is doing to radicalize minorities politically.

Me? Inciting trouble? LOL!!! Your side is killing people in the streets and arresting people that defend themselves, and you want to talk about what I am doing?

1600946598152.png

Do you comb the internet every day to find some black criminal that you can "feature" while scooting past the white ones?
Feel free to scour the internet for a recent example of a white guy beating a Hispanic woman like this. Or even a loud, vulgar black snow since they are always victimized by evil white men. It ought to be easy for you, right?

The rotten stinkin judge allowed the psychopath to go back into the streets

I hope some Latino gangs find this black monster
Bloomberg probably paid his bail so he can vote against America.
Another filthy rotten , Bolshevik Jew
It never ends

So now you are the racists? What does "Jew" have to do with anything? Are you some kind of moron?
Uh Bloomberg is jewish.....that's why he said it......

Forum List

Back