Latino women beaten to near death in Miami

Thank God she lived to tell about it.

Indeed. Praise the Lord! Motherfuckers like that serve no purpose in this world, they should be exterminated immediately upon capture by the authorities. No trial, no none of that, pop em in the nawgin with a nail gun and dig a hole, fill it up, walk away and forget about it.

Awful? Yes. Posted on USMB? I wonder. Unfortunately, crime happens every day in our nation. It happens in other nations, too. Doing something like this suggests that this guy has a mental-health problem. Horrible, but not rare.

Awful? Yes. Posted on USMB? I wonder. Unfortunately, crime happens every day in our nation. It happens in other nations, too. Doing something like this suggests that this guy has a mental-health problem. Horrible, but not rare.

Want to take bets on the race of the other victims?

There is no reason to do it. You are race-baiting rather than voicing an opposition to crime. Do you comb the internet every day to find some black criminal that you can "feature" while scooting past the white ones? You sound like proud boy or a member of a militia gang trying to incite trouble. You seem to love putin more than your own country.

Who cares if he has mental health issues...lock his ass up....period.....fuck the mental health excuse.....

Who cares if he has mental health issues...lock his ass up....period.....fuck the mental health excuse.....

Sane people don't do these things. This is the U.S. We have a huge population and lots of mass shootings, some bombings. Even guys running around killing women because they don't like women. The whole aim behind posting stuff like this is incitement. It's race-baiting. Nobody needs it.

Sane people don't do these things. This is the U.S. We have a huge population and lots of mass shootings, some bombings. Even guys running around killing women because they don't like women. The whole aim behind posting stuff like this is incitement. It's race-baiting. Nobody needs it.
What did I say that was race baiting? I said this guy should be locked up, do you disagree?
and yeah we have problems with murder....we need to just kill these fucks......everyone gets closure and no more parole hearings, which are the cruelest punishment for victims families you can have...

Want to take bets on the race of the other victims?

There is no reason to do it. You are race-baiting rather than voicing an opposition to crime. Do you comb the internet every day to find some black criminal that you can "feature" while scooting past the white ones? You sound like proud boy or a member of a militia gang trying to incite trouble. You seem to love putin more than your own country.

One does not have to be a Nazi to wonder if there was a racial motive. In fact, you'd have to be mighty stubborn to not even entertain the idea that somewhere in this country there might be a racist black person or two, looking to exact vengeance.

New Topics

Forum List

Back