Latino group claims Aztlán war in next five years

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Phoenix-based Nuestros Reconquistos claims that there will be a war very similar to the Civil War fought in the next five years. “La Raza and MEChA have already talked to Latinos and Phoenix and explained that Latinos need to arm themselves for war,” says Nuestros Reconquistos President Manuel Longoria.

Cecilia Maldonado of Chicanos Unidos Arizona isn’t hoping for any sort of war, but believes it may be unavoidable. “For generations, our people have prepared us to take back the lands of the Southwest that were stolen from our Mexican ancestors. Because of the bad economy and many racist laws, Latinos will be forced to fight sooner than later,” says Mrs. Maldonado.

Latino groups believe they have enough people in states such as California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas to successfully wage a war on the United States. Who’s side will you be on?

Continue reading on Examiner.com Latino group claims Aztlán war in next five years - Phoenix Civil Rights | Examiner.com Latino group claims Aztlán war in next five years - Phoenix Civil Rights | Examiner.com

Phoenix-based Nuestros Reconquistos claims that there will be a war very similar to the Civil War fought in the next five years. “La Raza and MEChA have already talked to Latinos and Phoenix and explained that Latinos need to arm themselves for war,” says Nuestros Reconquistos President Manuel Longoria.

Cecilia Maldonado of Chicanos Unidos Arizona isn’t hoping for any sort of war, but believes it may be unavoidable. “For generations, our people have prepared us to take back the lands of the Southwest that were stolen from our Mexican ancestors. Because of the bad economy and many racist laws, Latinos will be forced to fight sooner than later,” says Mrs. Maldonado.

Latino groups believe they have enough people in states such as California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas to successfully wage a war on the United States. Who’s side will you be on?

Continue reading on Examiner.com Latino group claims Aztlán war in next five years - Phoenix Civil Rights | Examiner.com Latino group claims Aztlán war in next five years - Phoenix Civil Rights | Examiner.com

I don't know that sounds way too unreal.....

• Banned
Ya, I don't know why they would have to fight, Mexicans are taking over America without a fight

I loved the comments. Lots of "bring it!" etc. Sadly, if it comes, it will be very bloody and unfortunately for the Mexicans when the gloves come off, Norte Americano's are really good at fighting.....really good at it. Gangbangers are good at terrorizing unarmed people but they die like fleas when they go up against armed folks.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Latino group claims Aztlán war in next five years - Phoenix Civil Rights | Examiner.com (edit so this will post.)

I'm here to tell you, without the welfare and handouts, they won't want those states back.

I don't know that sounds way too unreal.....

It is. The only people claiming they can do anything are the kiddie Mexican gangs. They really believe they can go up against the US military. Bleh...

Even Calderon doesn't want the states back. Mexico's biggest import is US dollars. He's not giving up those dollars for kiddie gangs. This is a president that passes out pamphlets to his citizens showing how to cross illegally so they can send back USD. Calderon would stop them before we even knew they were trying.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Unless white folks put up some kind of real resistance there will be no fight, and America will become Mexico.

Unless white folks put up some kind of real resistance there will be no fight, and America will become Mexico.

ALL we need to do is enforce current immigration laws and they will leave on their own.
Ya well, thats never going to happen

It might. Not likely but possible. The key is to tell the fed govt to buggar off and let the states do what they are doing. It's making a dent in the states that are taking it into their own hands. Problem is, some are fleeing back to their home countries but many are going to California.

To be honest, I'd love to see California be its own country and be rid of it.

Sounds like a threat and inciting violence, arrest every last member and deport their sorry butts.

They are important in their own minds. In reality they are cowardly. The first jet they see over their heads and they will run like chickens with their heads cut off. If they want a civil war with the rest of America, as one man said...........'bring it on'. Most will be on the side of the country who has given them opportunity and a good life!!! So I repeat and quote: BRING IT ON!

There are alot of Hispanics in the U.S. Armed forces today.

There are alot of Hispanics in the U.S. Armed forces today.

There has always been a lot of hispanics in the armed forces of the USA. And many were heroic, I might add. These were americans of mexican descent. The ones entering our country illegally of late, are not the brightest nor the bravest.

Meh........I have yet to see a Mexican who can shoot straight. All we have to do is wait for siesta time,and wack em upside the head with a baseball bat. Problem solved...

How many Mexicans have you seen shoot? I mean.... wouldn't that mean that when the illegal types shoot US citizens they are unable to hit their target?

Let's not get so carried away with our hatred of illegal immigration that we begin hating an entire nation.

If I hate anyone it is the US govt for allowing them in with welcome arms, giving them amnesty, welfare, permit illegal voting, and refuse to follow immigration laws.

Originally posted by AnnieInMexico
How many Mexicans have you seen shoot? I mean.... wouldn't that mean that when the illegal types shoot US citizens they are unable to hit their target?

Let's not get so carried away with our hatred of illegal immigration that we begin hating an entire nation.

If I hate anyone it is the US govt for allowing them in with welcome arms, giving them amnesty, welfare, permit illegal voting, and refuse to follow immigration laws.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

An american citizen successfully resisting the colossal temptation to use a convenient foreign scapegoat for America's immigration problems and actually putting the blame where it rightly belongs (on the shoulders of the US government)?!?!?!?!

SAY IT AIN'T SO!!

José;4081526 said:
Originally posted by AnnieInMexico

WHAT?!?!?!?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

An american citizen successfully resisting the colossal temptation to use a convenient foreign scapegoat for America's immigration problems and actually putting the blame where it rightly belongs (on the shoulders of the US government)?!?!?!?!

SAY IT AIN'T SO!!

I just looked at your rep power. It shows you could be a state senator. Personally, I would be offended and complain. :lol:

Forum List

Back