Latina councilmember's Zoom chat about racism interrupted by people laughing over her accent

Let's give some slack to those Zoom employees.

They thought they were on mute.

So they only discussed something between themselves that other people watching the program were also silently or openly snickering about.

Most people, of course, would never go out of their way to ridicule a foreign accent.

But it is just human to be amused or annoyed by an accent that is so different from the ordinary.
Yeah, no, they weren't Zoom employees.
From the OP source: (If you're going to call yourself "Parser" try reading.. "FFS" as Disir often exclaims):
"Make no mistake, these dysfunctions are deeply ingrained in our county and in our country, racism has become a public health crisis," Navarro added. "What hurt was that these employees are part of our team, charged with working daily with a diverse team of Council members and staff on initiatives that require a sensitivity to and respect for racial and ethnic differences.
They worked for Montgomery County Media who later apologized for their shitty behavior.

The liberal national anthem is kumbaya and it's sung while barefoot on the sand of an island drinking an IPA. Or not at all.
The left is fully invested in packing America with as many foreigners as possible

Yeah, yeah, we know how much people who don't look exactly like your mommy scare you. Hasn't that spine you ordered online arrived in the mail yet?

Yeah, yeah, we know how much people who don't look exactly like your mommy scare you.
Your sarcasm is childish and unimaginative

America does not need millions of refugees from latin America

no good can come of it

America does not need YOU. No good has come of YOU.
The difference being that I was born in America and have the right of citizenship that shoeless migrants from Central America do not

As a citizen its my duty to preserve the great nation that our forefathers gave us

While discussing racial disparities amid the COVID-19 vaccine rollout, a Latina councilmember in Maryland was interrupted by two people — as they giggled and mocked her accent.

"I love how her accent comes out and pronounces words like she thinks they're pronounced," one person said, specifically calling out the way Navarro pronounced the words "represent" and "hologram."

....Chuckling, another responded, "I heard 'hologram,' and I was like, 'That's kind of interesting.'"

"So cute," the first replied, still laughing.

WTF is wrong with people? Really.
Wasn't racial, they were making fun of her accent. An old American tradition. :biggrin:

Yeah, yeah, we know how much people who don't look exactly like your mommy scare you.

no good can come of it

America doesn't need any more Asian trannies, so go back home to Riceland.
Unko may be a tad zany at times but he's OK in my book. Lately though? Some bee in his bonnet maybe????

Greg

no good can come of it

Unko may be a tad zany at times but he's OK in my book. Lately though? Some bee in his bonnet maybe????

Greg
UncleTard has always had a hot poker up his ass. And he rarely, if ever, contributes anything to a thread other than trolling.

no good can come of it

That's just silly. The unvetted masses entering the US is a good thing? I am all for the Australian immigration policy.

Greg

no good can come of it

Greg
UncleTard has always had a hot poker up his ass. And he rarely, if ever, contributes anything to a thread other than trolling.
I musta got him on a good several days then..........I will keep an eye on him. He seemed OK much of the time. ps: I don't leave the badlands much.

Greg

He’s very thin skinned

if someone disagrees with him on an issue - in this case immigration - he attacks them personally

Any audio of the zoom call? I like laughing at accents.

no good can come of it

We do not need the welfare hos, the druggies, the criminals, or the disease carriers from latin america OR anywhere else which I am afraid is all we get from illegals.

no good can come of it

We do not need the welfare hos, the druggies, the criminals, or the disease carriers from latin america OR anywhere else which I am afraid is all we get from illegals.

You were right about one part: You are clearly afraid.

Forum List

Back