Latin-american communism was probably right

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I think the communist flags there were just a mask. The rebels in Latin America practiced anarchism, a right-wing movement, and had nothing to do with Bolshevism. Anarchism is a movement toward decentralization of power, and it is always only a right-wing trend

• Banned
Anarchism right wing? What country did you say you represent?
Anarchism is an extreme form of decentralism. All traditional Republicans before Trump were decentralists and anti-federalists. The U.S. is the clearest example of such a country, with the weakest feds and the strongest local governments.

Anarchism involves the violent overthrow of the government while a mild form of political opinion labeled "decentralism" (by anarchists) is just a Constitutional avenue for legitimate political discourse. Maybe foreign posters don't have a grip on Constitutional issues in the U.S. but the fact is that extreme left wing administrations thrive on political unrest that involve degrees of anarchist behavior. Obama's political guru and sometimes law partner, Bill Ayres was an admitted anarchist. The current president (democrat) called for a freaking "revolution" when RvW was overturned. My point is that foreign left wing based cliches are a dime a dozen but the fact is that anarchism is a left wing political tool in modern America.

• Banned
Anarchism involves the violent overthrow of the government while a mild form of political opinion labeled "decentralism" (by anarchists) is just a Constitutional avenue for legitimate political discourse. Maybe foreign posters don't have a grip on Constitutional issues in the U.S. but the fact is that extreme left wing administrations thrive on political unrest that involve degrees of anarchist behavior. Obama's political guru and sometimes law partner, Bill Ayres was an admitted anarchist. The current president (democrat) called for a freaking "revolution" when RvW was overturned. My point is that foreign left wing based cliches are a dime a dozen but the fact is that anarchism is a left wing political tool in modern America.
I don't think we should confuse the political system with the way it is implemented.

Forum List

Back