Latest theories

Um, no. Time is linear in our experience of it.

Makes for good story plotting though.

It scares the hell out of me, science says basically, everything is predetermined. Um spooky actions at a distance, quantum singularities. God doesn't play dice?

If everything happened at once...

Would you say happened? Is happening? or gonna happen?

We need a tenseless verb :D

Time and space are connected, and there is no free will, everything has happened at once. Past, present & future is an illusion.

Is that why it seems as if you've posted the same 2-3 posts over and over again endlessly here?

It blew me away. someone pointed out to me gravity is basically the time at your toes vs your belly Vs at your feet. Gravitation and time are deeply connected.

It seems that time is predetermined, entropy and past present and future are illusions, it all happened all at once like a pre recording.

It seems that time is predetermined, entropy and past present and future are illusions, it all happened all at once like a pre recording.
Anyone postulating that is off his or her rocker. i would like to belive that,
Anyone postulating that is off his or her rocker.
Its scary as hell, but is how the universe works. Physics says so. Time is an illusion. How we perceive time is basically down to our perceptions.

Its scary as hell, but it this is how the universe works. Time is an illusion. How we perceive time is basically down to our perceptions.
NO time is not predetermined and everything did not happen at the same time.

Einstein said god didn't play dice with the universe...maybe not. Shroderinger, er Heisenberg said otherwise.

Its scary as hell, but it this is how the universe works. Time is an illusion. How we perceive time is basically down to our perceptions.
NO time is not predetermined and everything did not happen at the same time.
That's you whistling past the graveyard.

Forum List

Back