Latest Terrorist Attacks Stopped By ... The "T" Word?

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
Looks like the latest terrorist attacks - 10 planes, Approximately 3000 passengers - were stopped because of....

Torture.

I say Bravo.

-----

From The Guardian in the U.K.

......Reports from Pakistan suggest that much of the intelligence that led to the raids came from that country and that some of it may have been obtained in ways entirely unacceptable here. In particular Rashid Rauf, a British citizen said to be a prime source of information leading to last week's arrests, has been held without access to full consular or legal assistance. Disturbing reports in Pakistani papers that he had "broken" under interrogation have been echoed by local human rights bodies. The Guardian has quoted one, Asma Jehangir, of the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan, who has no doubt about the meaning of broken. "I don't deduce, I know - torture," she said. "There is simply no doubt about that, no doubt at all." If this is shown to be the case, the prospect of securing convictions in this country on his evidence will be complicated. In 2004 the Court of Appeal ruled - feebly - that evidence obtained using torture would be admissable as long as Britain had not "procured or connived" at it. The law lords rightly dismissed this in December last year, though they disagreed about whether the bar should be the simple "risk" or "probability" of torture.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/leaders/story/0,,1844559,00.html

Perfect example of why we should make it legal in our country and for our authorities overseas to use torture. Its utterly fucking rediculous we can't torture a known terrorist when we know he has information vital to saving lives.

Now just waiting for our token board libs to start screaming about Constitutional rights for known terrorists....

There's something I like about that Whiskey drinking cowboy Musharif........Don't mess around in Pakistan :death: :thup:

There's something I like about that Whiskey drinking cowboy Musharif........Don't mess around in Pakistan :death: :thup:

What WE need is a Department of interrogation, that my fellow board members, would get THEIR funking attention.

Excuse me sir, your wanted downtown, the DOI wants to talk with you.

:whip:

They would be talking BEFOR the door closed.:fu2:

Forum List

Back