Latest Round of Censorship from the Left

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Absolutely unacceptable. The civilization haters are at it again.

Many people have been banned from youtube for the crime of having the wrong (pro president Trump) opinion also. I suppose everyone knew this was coming, the left can not be negotiated with... but... are the conservatives going to finally do something about it or just continue losing with style?

Many people have been banned from youtube for the crime of having the wrong (pro president Trump) opinion also. I suppose everyone knew this was coming, the left can not be negotiated with... but... are the conservatives going to finally do something about it or just continue losing with style?

Establishment Republicans love to lose with style.

A new chapter is being written in America.

Establishment Republicans love to lose with style.

A new chapter is being written in America.

They will be guillotined first, even before the leftist pawns, but at least they will go out with all their principles so... no problem?

That's what happens when you don't play nice. You support a 70 year old child and, like children, sometimes they need their hands slapped.

Trump thinks the rules does not apply to him. He is not above the rules or the law despite what his minions think. If he violates the rules his fat ass should be shown the door. Sorry snowflakes, Trump deserved what he got.

Last edited:

That's what happens when you don't play nice. You support a 70 year old child and, like children, sometimes they need their hands slapped.

So, what do we do with all these criminal children throwing a tantrum in the streets and burning shit?

So, what do we do with all these criminal children throwing a tantrum in the streets and burning shit?

Trump has fostered an "anything goes" culture and now we're seeing the results. People are mad as hell and aren't going to take it anymore. I may not agree with everything they do, but the blame rests solidly at Trump's feet.

Trump has fostered an "anything goes" culture and now we're seeing the results.
Whatever. It's all Trump's fault.

What about the Democrat mayors who are doing precisely jack shit about it?
People are mad as hell and aren't going to take it anymore.
Oh, I agree on that. You just don't know how pissed we are. And "aren't going to take it anymore" means a whole lot more from the likes of me.

I may not agree with everything they do, but the blame rests solidly at Trump's feet.
Be specific. WHY???

Facebook is a private company with it’s own TOS.

Which “many” people have been banned for having “the wrong opinion” of Trump? I keep hearing this claim.

Oh, I agree on that. You just don't know how pissed we are. And "aren't going to take it anymore" means a whole lot more from the likes of me.
What's THAT supposed to mean? You're treading close to threatening violence on the board. You just said the likes of you would do more than what we've seen so far. That's why Trump is going down. The people are starting to see who's really in his corner and they don't like it. I here Siberia is something else in November. Perhaps you'd like it better there when the inevitable happens.

Which “many” people have been banned for having “the wrong opinion” of Trump? I keep hearing this claim.

Brilliant way to say "Me moron". Yes they have their own TOS, it says American law need not apply and people be thrown out for wrong think.

Stefan Molyneux just banned today. I have shared many of his brilliant videos here. The biggest philosophy show ever created.

I don't know about the trump deal... But people have been banned for "learn to code" and "men aren't women" posts.

Here is straight with Jack and company:

What's THAT supposed to mean? You're treading close to threatening violence on the board. You just said the likes of you would do more than what we've seen so far. That's why Trump is going down. The people are starting to see who's really in his corner and they don't like it. I here Siberia is something else in November. Perhaps you'd like it better there when the inevitable happens.
If it comes to civil war... I'm on Freedom of speech side. Heads up. I personally don't care if you like it or not.

New Topics

Forum List

Back