Latest remodel as it's being finished

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Still waiting on custom window and new granite tops.

After pics

20200409_121143.jpg
20200409_121837.jpg

Good job! Really like that tub! Yours looks more extensive and pain in the ass, than when I did mine last year, before the ski accident.

• Banned
Good job! Really like that tub! Yours looks more extensive and pain in the ass, than when I did mine last year, before the ski accident.
I try to get all my customers to but the pedestal faucets but she insisted on the waterfall. It was an absolute bitch getting all the connections inside the tub done. Only 4 inches wide and 2.5 feet up inside the rim of the tub.
20200408_143645.jpg

I try to get all my customers to but the pedestal faucets but she insisted on the waterfall. It was an absolute bitch getting all the connections inside the tub done. Only 4 inches wide and 2.5 feet up inside the rim of the tub.View attachment 321146
Nice professional looking work. I hate plumbing. I trust my electrical work to keep the electricity where I want it and trouble free, far more than my plumbing work.

It's a bathroom.

It's not that complicated or even that much work. Drywall, tub/shower, and toilet from your local home improvement warehouse, tile floor/countertops if you want to get fancy. Put it all together in a day or two.

Shit shower & shave. Good morning move on with your day.

Piss or a shit in the woods, put up an outhouse if the neighbors are peeking. Nobody gives a fuck.

When we built our home, the only thing I told my wife she could absolutely not have was penny tile, which she wanted.

That stuff gives me a headache just looking at it.

The concrete prefloat & final float alone takes 2 days
Is that because people are so full of shit on the pot all the time, smoking heroin or methadone, and shooting up with who knows what? How do people's bathrooms get so trashed and wrecked that they've got to "remodel" all the time on such a continual basis, if they're house isn't burned down by meth lab accident?

It's a bathroom.

It's not that complicated or even that much work. Drywall, tub/shower, and toilet from your local home improvement warehouse, tile floor/countertops if you want to get fancy. Put it all together in a day or two.

Shit shower & shave. Good morning move on with your day.

Piss or a shit in the woods, put up an outhouse if the neighbors are peeking. Nobody gives a fuck.

I have the feeling that that is the difference between your bathroom and his...

Forum List

Back