Iowa Clinton 45, Sanders 42

Both close!

New Hampshire Trump 38, Rubio 10

New Hampshire Sanders 57, Clinton 37

Not so close!

South Carolina Trump 36, Cruz 20
South Carolina Clinton 64. Sanders 37

Not so close.

Will news come out tomorrow that will affect these polls?
Hope everyone can live with the results out of Iowa...

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest Polls

I still say Tump would be the best gift Hillary could ever receive. GO TRUMP!!!

Trump needs to win much more than Cruz. Cruz isn't supposed to be doing this well. Trump can no longer talk about polling and how loved he is with a loss on the record.

:lol: In Iowa?!? :lol:

Cruz the Evangelical isn't supposed to be doing this well...in Iowa. :lol:

That might be the most disingenuous post I've ever read.

Trump needs to win much more than Cruz. Cruz isn't supposed to be doing this well. Trump can no longer talk about polling and how loved he is with a loss on the record.

Well, for it to make sense, you'd have to know something about politics. If evangelical equaled victory, trump would be roadkill and Santorum would be running away with it.

Give it some thought but not too much...don't want you to hurt yourself

Well, for it to make sense, you'd have to know something about politics. If evangelical equaled victory, trump would be roadkill and Santorum would be running away with it.

Are you trying to say Trump is more Evangelical than Cruz? Because that is ridiculous.

Huckabee 2004, Santorum 2008, see anything these candidates have in common? All things being equal, the candidate to win Iowa should be an Evangelical Social Conservative...that would be Cruz. If Trump wins, it will be an upset. If he comes in second by a small margin...that's still a win for him.

Everyone understands that except the manipulative liberal trying to spin the results.

If that was too subtle, that liberal would be you. You fool no one.

Don't expect a reply to your next inevitable bullshit post...I've said my piece.

Last edited:

Are you trying to say Trump is more Evangelical than Cruz? Because that is ridiculous.

Trump's book "The Art of the Deal" and his latest flubbing of quoting the Bible prove one thing; he's written one more book than he's read. Evangelicals are a force but Iowa doesn't necessarily always go after them. You'll note Santorum won by what turned out to be 34 votes....to a guy who thinks Jesus appeared in Missouri... It's a mystery why you think evangelicals equal victory in Iowa.

Huckabee 2004, Santorum 2008, see anything these candidates have in common? All things being equal, the candidate to win Iowa should be an Evangelical Social Conservative...that would be Cruz. If Trump wins, it will be an upset. If he comes in second by a small margin...that's still a win for him.

Everyone understands that except the manipulative liberal trying to spin the results.

If that was too subtle, that liberal would be you. You fool no one.

Don't expect a reply to your next inevitable bullshit post...I've said my piece.

Gee, you're not going to respond. I guess I'll just have to read your previous posts for comedic value...

Forum List

Back