Latest Political Gimmick: Biden Orders Flags at Half Staff for Covid Deaths

Goodness, you sure do passionately believe in things that aren't true. Must be a leftist.

Oh, and 20 years USAF.
And still you find no problem with a guy who has shit on the Constitution for years? I thank you for your service but remind you of the solumn oath you took.

My oath doesn't require me to do anything to assuage your butthurt. I don't think you understand that.
Silly response. But that's what can be expected from someone who is so wrong about so many things. Carry on, Airman.

Why not? Oh, wait, does your criteria for being an American include kissing your ass in the manner to which you believe you're entitled?

You're going to go through life bitter and disappointed.
Now, nobody said anything about ass kissing. I just wanted to understand how someone could serve in the military for 20 years and then stand by and watch as a despot attacks the system of a democratic republic for personal gain. Not only stand by and watch, but defend and make excuses for him while he corrupts the very thing that you once pledged allegiance to. Excuse an attack on democracy that caused the deaths of 5 people. (yeah, they all count) How someone can see the alliances with our sworn enemies and the dismantling of law and order right before his eyes and mistake all of that for some kind of patriotism? Someone who is obviously somewhat educated, yet is so easily and completely indoctrinated by a fool. It's baffling and quite sad that you'll have to explain that later in life to your family, friends and yourself. That's gonna suck unless of course you remain in denial, in which case the reckoning will be even sadder and more embarrassing. I don't wish that for you but what you're defending deserves every bit of what's coming.

Now, nobody said anything about ass kissing. I just wanted to understand how someone could serve in the military for 20 years and then stand by and watch as a despot attacks the system of a democratic republic for personal gain. Not only stand by and watch, but defend and make excuses for him while he corrupts the very thing that you once pledged allegiance to. Excuse an attack on democracy that caused the deaths of 5 people. (yeah, they all count) How someone can see the alliances with our sworn enemies and the dismantling of law and order right before his eyes and mistake all of that for some kind of patriotism? Someone who is obviously somewhat educated, yet is so easily and completely indoctrinated by a fool. It's baffling and quite sad that you'll have to explain that later in life to your family, friends and yourself. That's gonna suck unless of course you remain in denial, in which case the reckoning will be even sadder and more embarrassing. I don't wish that for you but what you're defending deserves every bit of what's coming.
Wait, are you talking about Biden? Because you totally just described Biden and his oblivious voters.

And still you find no problem with a guy who has shit on the Constitution for years? I thank you for your service but remind you of the solumn oath you took.
Pretty sure he didn't approve of Barry Hussein.

New Topics

Forum List

Back