Latest Political Gimmick: Biden Orders Flags at Half Staff for Covid Deaths

The belief that the vaccine will keep you from getting Covid is stupid.
Not relevant to a word I said.

But yes, it can provide protection. Yes, it can help you dodge a viral load that would have otherwise infected you. Yes, that's a fact. It's even a fact after immunity wanes to a degree.

But it is not a guarantee.

The belief that the vaccine will keep you from being hospitalized is stupid. There are countless examples of that happening.
The claim is that it gives you better odds against hospitalization. It's easy for you to undercut universal statements that the scientists don't actually make. But it's folly.

You already did, Halfwit.
We can all thank our lucky stars that we don't have a Trump clone in the white house. Just look at the result of 4 years of his poison. The IQ of Americans dropped about fifty points and if he had been re-elected, we would be closing in on his numbers. And his rhetoric has brought the worst out of Americans and the worst Americans out from under the rocks where they were hiding. And worms like you can now spread the hate that he missed. How old are you? I mean chronological age not the immature adolescent scumbag that you've become.

Last edited:
Not relevant to a word I said.

But yes, it can provide protection. Yes, it can help you dodge a viral load that would have otherwise infected you. Yes, that's a fact. It's even a fact after immunity wanes to a degree.

But it is not a guarantee.

The claim is that it gives you better odds against hospitalization. It's easy for you to undercut universal statements that the scientists don't actually make. But it's folly.
Calling on Americans to get vaccinated against Covid-19, Biden said, "If you're vaccinated, you're not going to be hospitalized, you're not going to be in the ICU unit and you're not going to die." In another exchange moments later, Biden said that even if vaccinated people do "catch the virus," they are "not likely to get sick."
But then, during a third exchange, Biden said that since the vaccines "cover" the highly transmissible Delta variant of the virus: "You're not going to get Covid if you have these vaccinations."
Biden sure as hell made some claims. Even CNN didn't believe his bullshit.

We can all thank our lucky stars that we don't have a Trump clone in the white house. Just look at the result of 4 years of his poison. The IQ of Americans dropped about fifty points and if he had been re-elected, we would be closing in on his numbers. And his rhetoric has brought the worst out of Americans and the worst Americans out from under the rocks where they were hiding. And worms like you can now spread the hate that he missed. How old are you? I mean chronological age not the immature adolescent scumbag that you've become.
You can eat all your own shit you want, kid...just don't expect normal people to believe you when you say it's yummy.

I have no need to make stuff up. Your inability to see the truth about Biden's record-breaking incompetence does not alter reality.

WATCH: 'I will end this,' Biden says of pandemic | Second Presidential Debate 2020

Week in politics: Biden says there is no federal solution to the pandemic

We told you Biden is a fuckup. You voted for him anyway.

Next time listen to us. I'm tired of leftists fucking up America.
Hey, Indy, you chickenshit. Pretending this post isn't here doesn't make it not exist.

You can eat all your own shit you want, kid...just don't expect normal people to believe you when you say it's yummy.
What on earth would a Trumper know about normal? BTW, did mommy let you play with those six shooters? Be careful. BBs can take an eye out.

Last edited:
What on earth would a Trumper know about normal? BTW, did mommy let you play with those six shooters? Be careful. BBs can take an eye out.
I've explained my avatar multiple times for leftists who are irrationally afraid of guns.

It's a painting of the main character of Stephen King's Dark Tower series of novels. The character is fictional, the guns are fictional, it's a painting...and still, leftists are afraid of it.

Don't worry. They can't hurt you.

I've explained my avatar multiple times for leftists who are irrationally afraid of guns.

It's a painting of the main character of Stephen King's Dark Tower series of novels. The character is fictional, the guns are fictional, it's a painting...and still, leftists are afraid of it.

Don't worry. They can't hurt you.
I've been shot before. 53 years ago. And they do hurt. What is it with Trump pseudo-toughs and guns? They don't make you smarter and that's where you need to focus. Read a book or two. Learn to see what's right in front of you and ignore orange people. You can do it!!

No one was left on their own. Biden achieved over 66% of people getting vaccinated, which helps in keeping people off hospitals and dying.

The unvaccinated do not care. They are the ones getting the consequences in not believing in vaccines and ending up hospitalized or dead, now.

A million deaths came to be because people are rejecting the facts about the virus and the vaccines.

You are living in la la land. It's the vaccines that are killing people. One million died from COVID because Fauci murdered them by withholding Ivermentin and HCQ.

COVID cases and deaths in Chiapas Mexico after Ivermectin Program. Source: “Epidemiologic Analysis on Ivermectin in COVID-19, July 2021”

(click for larger image)

email-4-img-6-mexico.webp

Below: Case fatality rates in countries allowing hydroxychloroquin (HCQ) versus banning it for COVID. Source: Association of American Physicians and Surgeons

(click for larger image)

hcq.jpg

Countries with high Covid-19 Vaccination Rates all suffered an extraordinary rise in Excess Deaths in 2021 suggesting the Jabs are to blame

Army flight surgeon says pilots risk ‘sudden cardiac death’ from COVID vaccine side effect

Confidential Pfizer Docs. reveal 90% of Covid Vaccinated Pregnant Women lost their Baby; but Pfizer claimed: “No safety signals emerged”

Leaked Documents from DoD Database Show US Military Illness Skyrocketing From Covid Jab

AP Admits Silent Holocaust Ongoing, Ex-Pfizer VP Says There’s Evidence of a Vaccine Killing Machine

Former Top WHO Scientist Says Vaccinated Are “Dangerous”

Vermont Daily Chronicle:
“76% of September [2021] Covid-19 deaths are vax breakthroughs”: “Just eight of the 33 Vermonters who died of Covid-19 in September were unvaccinated,

ABC News Channel 20:
“42% of Illinois COVID-19 deaths last week were fully vaccinated people”: “SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WICS) — Data from the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) shows 42% of all COVID-19 deaths from Oct. 20 to Oct. 27, 2021, in Illinois were among fully vaccinated people.”

“Scientific study from Israel shows natural immunity superior to Covid vaccine against Delta variant”

dday.jpg

You are living in la la land. It's the vaccines that are killing people. One million died from COVID because Fauci murdered them by withholding Ivermentin and HCQ.

COVID cases and deaths in Chiapas Mexico after Ivermectin Program. Source: “Epidemiologic Analysis on Ivermectin in COVID-19, July 2021”

(click for larger image)

email-4-img-6-mexico.webp

Below: Case fatality rates in countries allowing hydroxychloroquin (HCQ) versus banning it for COVID. Source: Association of American Physicians and Surgeons

(click for larger image)

hcq.jpg

Countries with high Covid-19 Vaccination Rates all suffered an extraordinary rise in Excess Deaths in 2021 suggesting the Jabs are to blame

Army flight surgeon says pilots risk ‘sudden cardiac death’ from COVID vaccine side effect

Confidential Pfizer Docs. reveal 90% of Covid Vaccinated Pregnant Women lost their Baby; but Pfizer claimed: “No safety signals emerged”

Leaked Documents from DoD Database Show US Military Illness Skyrocketing From Covid Jab

AP Admits Silent Holocaust Ongoing, Ex-Pfizer VP Says There’s Evidence of a Vaccine Killing Machine

Former Top WHO Scientist Says Vaccinated Are “Dangerous”

Vermont Daily Chronicle:
“76% of September [2021] Covid-19 deaths are vax breakthroughs”: “Just eight of the 33 Vermonters who died of Covid-19 in September were unvaccinated,

ABC News Channel 20:
“42% of Illinois COVID-19 deaths last week were fully vaccinated people”: “SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WICS) — Data from the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) shows 42% of all COVID-19 deaths from Oct. 20 to Oct. 27, 2021, in Illinois were among fully vaccinated people.”

“Scientific study from Israel shows natural immunity superior to Covid vaccine against Delta variant”

View attachment 646495
Stop spreading deadly lies asshole

New Topics

Forum List

Back