Latest NBC/WSJ Poll: Biden 31 - Warren 25 - Sanders 14

abu afak

ALLAH SNACKBAR!
Mar 3, 2006
This poll after Third debate.
Big gains for Biden 5%, and Warren 6%.
Bernie seems to be being eclipsed by Warren and her similar but more energetic personality and platform.
Perhaps only two man race as Bernie Fades.

Biden leads in new national poll, Warren close behind in second place
BY JONATHAN EASLEY - 09/17/19 - 05:32 PM EDT

"...Warren is also the top second choice for voters who supported someone else in the survey, with 21% listing her as their backup, followed by Sanders at 16%, South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg at 12% and Biden at 11%.

If first choice and second choice preferences are combined, Warren leads with 45%, followed by Biden at 41% and Sanders at 29%.

No other candidate has double-digit support in the poll.

Buttigieg is at 7% support, followed by Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif) at 5% and tech entrepreneur Andrew Yang at 4%.

Harris's support has fallen dramatically since July, losing 8 points, the biggest drop of any candidate in the field.

Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.) and Cory Booker (D-N.J.) are at 2% each, and no other candidate received more than 1% support.

``

Ther'es three other poll threads in Politics on pg 1 alone, but the Moron mods", only moved my new one to "Elections".
The one immediately below mine has been in "Politics" SIX Days.
Biden 55, Trump 40% (says pollster with 2016 error of 1%)

WTF
Many mods are incompetent and Biased.

EDIT
Now, only since I complained, the others are being Moved.

`

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1568797785341.jpg
FB_IMG_1568798027734.jpg

If Biden is gaining democrats are in trouble lol

If they nominate Biden the White house is pretty much a lock for Trump
Half the progressive SJW tards wont even show up to vote ...

When TDS propaganda media nukes Biden it's a lock for Trump as well ...

Either way, Democrats are stuck with ZERO common sense candidates...:lol:

Last edited:
Ther'es three other poll threads in Politics on pg 1 alone, but the Moron mods", only moved my new one to "Elections".
The one immediately below mine has been in "Politics" SIX Days.
Biden 55, Trump 40% (says pollster with 2016 error of 1%)

WTF
Many mods are incompetent and Biased.

EDIT
Now, only since I complained, the others are being Moved.

`

Yeah there's definitely a liberal bias among the mods. Like other liberals they believe they can effect and affect reality by changing and moving words.

Jo

Bernie seems to be being eclipsed by Warren and her similar but more energetic personality and platform.

"...Warren is also the top second choice for voters who supported someone else in the survey, with 21% listing her as their backup, followed by Sanders at 16%, South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg at 12% and Biden at 11%.

If first choice and second choice preferences are combined, Warren leads with 45%, followed by Biden at 41% and Sanders at 29%.

Buttigieg is at 7% support, followed by Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif) at 5% and tech entrepreneur Andrew Yang at 4%.

Harris's support has fallen dramatically since July, losing 8 points, the biggest drop of any candidate in the field.

Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.) and Cory Booker (D-N.J.) are at 2% each, and no other candidate received more than 1% support.

``

Biden has the experience, he's white, he's rich; I think he can cross over and pull some Republicans to his side

``
It's hilarious that THESE are the front runners for the Dems! NONE of them have a chance against Trump. The only Dem I think HAS a chance is Tulsi Gabbard. But it appears she's not radical or far left enough for the Dim Dems.

``
It's hilarious that THESE are the front runners for the Dems! NONE of them have a chance against Trump. The only Dem I think HAS a chance is Tulsi Gabbard. But it appears she's not radical or far left enough for the Dim Dems.
She could hold her own in a debate with Trump. She is the one candidate I would be concerned about.

``
She could hold her own in a debate with Trump. She is the one candidate I would be concerned about.
Yep, she appears to be the only SANE Dem candidate. That's probably one of the reasons the Dim Dems DON"T like her!

``
Yep, she appears to be the only SANE Dem candidate. That's probably one of the reasons the Dim Dems DON"T like her!

She gets in some cheap parasite shots on Trump but overall she's pleasing to the eye and generally gifted with common sense. I definitely respect her military service and Americanism but she lacks on knowledge and experience.

``

She gets in some cheap parasite shots on Trump but overall she's pleasing to the eye and generally gifted with common sense. I definitely respect her military service and Americanism but she lacks on knowledge and experience.

She would win the bikini part of the debates. Warren sucks in a bikini .
Come to think of it so does Trump.

Jo

New Topics

Forum List

Back