Latest Mooch vacation. Japan next month. Who pays for this?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Article doesn't say who's paying for it which means YOU are. I don't recall laura bush spending tens of millions of taxpayer dollars on vacations and ski trips.

Michelle Obama to visit Japan next month media - Yahoo News

feb 16 2015
Tokyo (AFP) - US First Lady Michelle Obama is set to visit Japan in March for the first time since her husband Barack Obama entered the White House, local media reported Monday.

She is likely to meet with Akie Abe, wife of Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, but her visit will "have no particular political purposes", a source familiar with US-Japan ties told Kyodo.

Article doesn't say who's paying for it which means YOU are. I don't recall laura bush spending tens of millions of taxpayer dollars on vacations and ski trips.

feb 16 2015
Tokyo (AFP) - US First Lady Michelle Obama is set to visit Japan in March for the first time since her husband Barack Obama entered the White House, local media reported Monday.

She is likely to meet with Akie Abe, wife of Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, but her visit will "have no particular political purposes", a source familiar with US-Japan ties told Kyodo.

Maybe she's going there to get the lap band surgery.

-Geaux

223431-michelle-obama-fashion.jpg

feb 16 2015

Maybe she's going there to get the lap band surgery.

-Geaux
On our dime. Just what I want to pay for as she makes our kids eat shit school lunches. Obviously she doesn't eat right.

The First Lady did a wonderful job representing our country when she went to China

Sure she will do the same in Japan

I wish her well

The First Lady did a wonderful job representing our country when she went to China

I wish her well

Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot, $8,350-per-night suite inconveniencing 'pretty much everyone' – and the first lady's mother is 'barking at the staff'
  • Michelle Obama, her daughters and her mother Marian Robinson are staying in a sumptuous presidential suite at a Beijing Westin hotel
  • Mrs. Robinson has been 'barking at the staff since she arrived,' a hotel staffer said, adding that 'we can't wait for this to be over'
  • Secret Service agents are monopolizing elevators and booting high-paying guests from their rooms to occupy a block of space near the first lady
  • Both front and back doors of the hotel are blocked off, with Chinese and U.S. security agents screening everyone who enters
Beijing hotel workers already fed up with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot 8 350-per-night suite inconveniencing pretty much everyone -- and the first lady s mother is barking at the staff Daily Mail Online

I wish her well

Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot, $8,350-per-night suite inconveniencing 'pretty much everyone' – and the first lady's mother is 'barking at the staff'
  • Michelle Obama, her daughters and her mother Marian Robinson are staying in a sumptuous presidential suite at a Beijing Westin hotel
  • Mrs. Robinson has been 'barking at the staff since she arrived,' a hotel staffer said, adding that 'we can't wait for this to be over'
  • Secret Service agents are monopolizing elevators and booting high-paying guests from their rooms to occupy a block of space near the first lady
  • Both front and back doors of the hotel are blocked off, with Chinese and U.S. security agents screening everyone who enters
Beijing hotel workers already fed up with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot 8 350-per-night suite inconveniencing pretty much everyone -- and the first lady

s mother is barking at the staff Daily Mail Online

I wish her well

Beijing hotel workers already fed up with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot 8 350-per-night suite inconveniencing pretty much everyone -- and the first lady s mother is barking at the staff Daily Mail Online

Is that really the best you got? the Daily Mail quoting an unnamed source?

Michelle Obama was a rock star in China

I expect the same in Japan

Yes, i'm sure the Chinese found her silencing the press went right along with their commie attitudes!

Silenced?

I seem to remember the press reporting on her every day

Just because she wanted her family to have some personal space does not mean they were silenced

I wish her well

Beijing hotel workers already fed up with Obama entourage in 3400-square-foot 8 350-per-night suite inconveniencing pretty much everyone -- and the first lady

s mother is barking at the staff Daily Mail Online

I wish her well

Is that really the best you got? the Daily Mail quoting an unnamed source?

Michelle Obama was a rock star in China

I expect the same in Japan
She's not a rock star here. Why the fuck would she be one somewhere else?

Forum List

Back