Latest Mass Shooter Was Possibly A Fired Employee

Hiked and camped LBL many times, going all the way back to the 60s. Used to go rappelling at silo overlook.
OICd most of the ranges (tank, mortar, small arms) up and down range road on Campbell many times over the years.
I put in the HVAC system out at the live-fire range.
Did rucks all over KY and Ft Campell as well as LBL.
I never went camping out there....we called it patrols.

Besides....camping around here sucks.
I'm used to camping up in the mountains next to an ice-cold stream were it gets down in the 40s during the Summer.
Only thing we had to worry abut was Grizzlies and forest fires. Snakes every once in a blue moon.

I put in the HVAC system out at the live-fire range.
Did rucks all over KY and Ft Campell as well as LBL.
I never went camping out there....we called it patrols.

Besides....camping around here sucks.
I'm used to camping up in the mountains next to an ice-cold stream were it gets down in the 40s during the Summer.
Only thing we had to worry abut was Grizzlies and forest fires. Snakes every once in a blue moon.
Good camping in your area. If you get out near the canyon on Big South Fork of the Cumberland, topography is challenging, the river runs mostly fast, cold, and clear and once past "double drop", and "the washing machine" you're out away from everything with few roads and hardly any structures for miles of back country, built by man in the last 80 years or more.

Good camping in your area. If you get out near the canyon on Big South Fork of the Cumberland, topography is challenging, the river runs mostly fast, cold, and clear and once past "double drop", and "the washing machine" you're out away from everything with few roads and hardly any structures for miles of back country, built by man in the last 80 years or more.
LBL has a hiking trail that's not very challenging but it's quite long and can be a bit rough for some...and it has maps posted along the way so you won't get lost. I walked it with a 70 lb ruck and it was quite a haul.

Based on the silence from the media the shooter is either black or Hispanic, or Muslim.

If it were a white dude the coverage would be 24/7
At least he did the honorable thing and take his life.

I truly hope it was a Biden supporter killed. Such a waste if it wasn't

You want to live in a society where everyone carries a long gun around with them at all times, dont you?

No, that isn't necessary. But the ability to own and carry one when needed is a Right...just ask the various businesses that were not burned to the ground by BLM terrorists of the democrat party during their 7 months of burning and looting and killing..

The stores with armed security with AR-15s were not burned down...just as the Korean store owners during the other fake riots over Rodney king....

Shooter is Asian name is Uk Thang. Sounds like a black British rapper lol.

Shooter is Asian name is Uk Thang. Sounds like a black British rapper lol.

Sorry......you shouldn't be posting about this.....that name means he is Asian, not White.........and likely not a conservative or Trump supporter....and likely didn't use an AR-15...

This story is officially over...cause he ain't white, or a Trump supporter and didn't use an AR-15...so all coverage and commentary is now over...

Sorry......you shouldn't be posting about this.....that name means he is Asian, not White.........and likely not a conservative or Trump supporter....and likely didn't use an AR-15...

This story is officially over...cause he ain't white, or a Trump supporter and didn't use an AR-15...so all coverage and commentary is now over...
Immigrants and first generation are very over represented as mass shooters in the USA.

Finally confirmed that he used an AR-15 and it was black, as are the popular model for shooters.

Forum List

Back