Latest From The CDC

This crisis is not about Trump, unless you’re a political hack
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Yeah, I'm sure you'd be saying that if Obama was president.

We all know you tards would be foaming at the mouth and Hannity would be having on-air strokes while holding Obama responsible.

Who the fuck do you think you are fooling aside from yourself?
Were we foaming at the mouth when he didn’t declare H1N1 an emergency for 6 months after it hit our shores and 4000 deaths? An average of 666 per month. Today the average is 500.

(I can hear it now “but, but that’s different!”

Countries with massive testing have much lower numbers. Germany coming in at 0.5% with massive testing.......don't know where South Korea is now but they were at 0.7%

More testing GIVES YOU LOWER NUMBERS.....because more are confirmed to have the virus.........We get HIGHER NUMBERS when we do less tests.

Ummmm........where were we at.......DOING A 360 degree turn.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

We all know you tards would be foaming at the mouth and Hannity would be having on-air strokes while holding Obama responsible.

You’re a hack, so you think everyone else is a hack. I understand this worldwide crisis is not Trump’s fault and there are more important things to think about other than presidential politics. I started a thread not too long ago saying I don’t care whether President Trump is re-elected or not. So I have a sister with a compromised immune system that is a doctor and 2 elderly parents. Why would I give two shits about Trump or Obama right now?! You care about bashing Trump because you’re a classless hack.
g5000 is a cowardly troll.

TRUMPvirus has just started. It is nowhere close to being controlled.
You think the economy is bad now, let it go wild right now and the economy won’t recover for decades
The people dying were already close to death. You Dems just want a bad economy because you think it will help you win in the November election.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Were we foaming at the mouth when he didn’t declare H1N1 an emergency for 6 months after it hit our shores and 4000 deaths? An average of 666 per month. Today the average is 500.

Uh, we have over a thousand deaths in just the last month and the rate is increasing.

Six days ago:

C-19-March-20.jpg

Four days ago:

C-19-March-23.jpg

Three days ago:

C-19-March-24.jpg

Two days ago:

C-19-March-25.jpg

Yesterday:

c-19-March-26.jpg

Today:

c-19-march-27.jpg

Countries with massive testing have much lower numbers. Germany coming in at 0.5% with massive testing.......don't know where South Korea is now but they were at 0.7%

More testing GIVES YOU LOWER NUMBERS.....because more are confirmed to have the virus.........We get HIGHER NUMBERS when we do less tests.

why are we doing less testing?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Uh, we have over a thousand deaths in just the last month and the rate is increasing.
Uh, see this for H1N1, which was extrapolated from only 35 states data. Only 35 states. They didn’t even make reporting mandatory. Or they left the other 15 out for a reason..l
786E5E28-A1A8-4845-B544-A142546D2EAF.png

in 6 weeks, 3893 deaths! So just give it up.

Much less testing was done for the H1N1 as they weren’t even required to test for the different strains during the H1N1 strain pandemic in the beginning, like we are doing for the covid19.

Yet another thread by Conservatives......This is no worse than the flu

Why we shouldn’t elect Conservatives
The financial fallout - including the death toll - will be far greater than that of the Chinavirus.

You don't care as long as there is even a slight chance that it will cost Trump a few votes in November.

Democrats are traitors - every stinking one of you - and anyone who denies that fact is among you.
How are you managing to blame this on Democrats?

I'd say not enough labs..........the kits have grown in numbers I believe..............and as Clusters get out of control............the Medical people are in Triage Mode............In states with less cases........it's not that big of a deal yet.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Uh, see this for H1N1, which was extrapolated from only 35 states data. Only 35 states. They didn’t even make reporting mandatory. Or they left the other 15 out for a reason..l
View attachment 316050

Out of 20 million cases, gives a mortality rate of 0.02%

We’d be lucky if COVID has a mortality rate a mere 20 times higher.

Yet another thread by Conservatives......This is no worse than the flu

Why we shouldn’t elect Conservatives
The financial fallout - including the death toll - will be far greater than that of the Chinavirus.

You don't care as long as there is even a slight chance that it will cost Trump a few votes in November.

Democrats are traitors - every stinking one of you - and anyone who denies that fact is among you.
How are you managing to blame this on Democrats?
I am blaming it on traitors … those who would have this mess continue indefinitely as long as there is even a slight chance that it will cost Trump a few votes in November.

Liberal Media Scream: Bill Maher cheers economic collapse if it dooms Trump
“I’ve been hoping for a recession — people hate me for it — but it would get rid of Trump, so you shouldn’t hate me for it.”
To which, Barro noted: “Recessions are really bad. People lose their jobs and their homes.”
Maher doubled down: “I know. It’s worth it.”

Chinavirus is another seasonal disease that will return and eventually infect most Americans (but only once unless it morphs). There will be more viruses in our future and with so many people living in such proximity the risk of infection (and death) will increase as will the number of casualties. Most of us will get it, get over it, and move on but if we shutdown our economy every time one hits there will soon be no economy to which we can return. Try to imagine the toll of that ... no more "free stuff."

In case you didn't notice, we don't shutter the country for the flu and thus far about 4,000/month (23,000 Americans in all) have died:

By some indicators, this flu season is worse than last flu season. For example, the data shows the cumulative hospitalization rate for the flu so far this season is 65.1 per 100,000 people, compared with 48.8 per 100,000 at the same point last season.

According to CDC, this year's flu season has led to at least 17 million medical visits and 390,000 hospitalizations. CDC found that the percentage of outpatient visits for influenza-like illness increased to 5.8% in the week ending on March 14, up from 5.2% the previous week. The national baseline for those visits is 2.4%.

CDC in its latest report estimated that there had been at least 23,000 deaths related to the flu as of March 14.

Perhaps you could clrify where the source is talking about Kung Flu?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

View attachment 316050

Out of 20 million cases, gives a mortality rate of 0.02%

We’d be lucky if COVID has a mortality rate a mere 20 times higher.
They extrapolated
‡‡‡ Corrected for under-reporting: Cases: Case estimates calculated as 221.79 of hospitalizations. This factor was calculated using the median estimates of cases (3.052 million) and hospitalizations (13,764) from Reed et al.

Now imagine that extrapolation applied today. ;)
Now where was your outrage/panic when in 6 weeks the deaths were tripled vs today?

Chinavirus is another seasonal disease that will return and eventually infect most Americans (but only once unless it morphs). There will be more viruses in our future and with so many people living in such proximity the risk of infection (and death) will increase as will the number of casualties. Most of us will get it, get over it, and move on but if we shutdown our economy every time one hits there will soon be no economy to which we can return. Try to imagine the toll of that ... no more "free stuff."

In case you didn't notice, we don't shutter the country for the flu and thus far about 4,000/month (23,000 Americans in all) have died:

By some indicators, this flu season is worse than last flu season. For example, the data shows the cumulative hospitalization rate for the flu so far this season is 65.1 per 100,000 people, compared with 48.8 per 100,000 at the same point last season.

According to CDC, this year's flu season has led to at least 17 million medical visits and 390,000 hospitalizations. CDC found that the percentage of outpatient visits for influenza-like illness increased to 5.8% in the week ending on March 14, up from 5.2% the previous week. The national baseline for those visits is 2.4%.

CDC in its latest report estimated that there had been at least 23,000 deaths related to the flu as of March 14.

Perhaps you could clrify where the source is talking about Kung Flu?
Those numbers aren't Chinavirus but rather the far bigger killer … plain old flu.

These really deadly viruses are coming from people who have close contact with animals

Forum List

Back