Late Invites to 9-11 Families.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Typical liberal bullshit, they can't get the ballots out on time either.

Many families of 9/11 victims still have not received their invitation to attend the historic 10th anniversary ceremony at New York's new Ground Zero memorial because of a bureaucratic bungle, the New York Post reported Sunday.

About 2,800 mailings to families -- which include the numbered credentials required to gain entry to the site -- were not sent out until Monday.

The late invites have relatives furious they could be turned away or hassled during their annual pilgrimage to the hallowed ground.

For the first time, families are required to show up as a group at a specific entrance, show their numbered credential, and present photos IDs.

Read more: Families Worried Invites May Not Reach Them Before 9/11 Ceremony | FoxNews.com

It's only the 4th today, they were mailed out 6 days ago. Unless they use the Pony Express I don't see how they haven't already received them. Please step away from the molehill.

It's only the 4th today, they were mailed out 6 days ago. Unless they use the Pony Express I don't see how they haven't already received them. Please step away from the molehill.

If it was a fundraiser, you can guarantee those invites would have been mailed weeks ago. The point is not that it is only the 4th today and there is still time. The point is that the invites should have been sent fucking weeks ago.

Or are you such a fucking Obamatron that you can't understand that?

typical liberal bullshit when it comes to the treatment of victims of the vile SHITHAND cult of Islam!!the homosexual left will defend Islam,attack Christianity ,spit on the constitution,burn the American flag,and treat the victims of 911 family members like second class citizens!!the president will take the time to address a dispute with campus police over suspicious activity but will not address this!!!!......typical liberal Treason!!

Last edited:

For the first time, families are required to show up as a group at a specific entrance, show their numbered credential, and present photos IDs.

Read more: Families Worried Invites May Not Reach Them Before 9/11 Ceremony | FoxNews.com

you liberal fucks don't require that of voters. asswipe

If it was a fundraiser, you can guarantee those invites would have been mailed weeks ago. The point is not that it is only the 4th today and there is still time. The point is that the invites should have been sent fucking weeks ago.

No it's hard to understand what has no basis in reality, though it seems to be a skill of yours.

Please explain further, I'm most interested in the part where Obama single-handedly delayed the mailings. I'm also interested in your take on how much I support Obama since I didn't vote for him, and won't vote for him in the future.

This is a whole lot of bullshit.

All the families received emails and have been welcomed to the ceremonies.

The Faux Rage Continues! Unabated.

Brought to you by the same people that fought tooth and nail to make sure first responders were denied funding to take care of them if they fell ill from being on site on 9/11.

Good job boys! :clap:

There's a web site where you can request passes to the event. I registered and even put in my papers with my C.O. for a few days leave to attend. My Mom can't go because she's elderly and can't travel.

I got a response that since I'm not a "direct relative" of my Aunt Loretta, who was in the South Tower, I wouldn't get a pass. WTF??? :evil: On the 12th It'll be open to the public so I guess I'll have to settle for that.

This is a whole lot of bullshit.

All the families received emails and have been welcomed to the ceremonies.

The Faux Rage Continues! Unabated.

Brought to you by the same people that fought tooth and nail to make sure first responders were denied funding to take care of them if they fell ill from being on site on 9/11.

Good job boys! :clap:

You are a bald faced liar. you face looks just like your ass.

you face looks just like your ass.

LaughingDog.gif

There was no American conspiracy to do 9/11. The problem originated in the Middle East by a group of wealthy aristocrats who took a radical group of Islamacists, trained them to kill Americans, sent them over here to learn how to fly an airplane, but not how to land one. They terrorist-trained them in taking command of a civilian aircraft and taught them the loopholes in the law that would cause personnel on the airplanes to cooperate with them fully. They sent people into airports with sundry weapons to find out which weapons would least likely be stopped by airport security personnel. All of the terrorists who entered airplanes on 9/11 had box cutters on their person, somewhere. They used the boxcutters to hold to hostess' necks and acquired access to the pilots, whom they surprised, subdued, and eliminated. Then they, with the knowledge they acquired in stateside flying schools that were not party to their plans, commanded the planes to hit specific destinations--both twin towers, the Pentagon. The ones destined to hit the Capitol building and the White House were prevented from doing so by one plane grounded to check suspicious passengers, and the other was stopped by Pennsylvania passengers who tried to take control of the airplane back, which made the overtaking pilot to do a nosedive causing the plane to hit a rural field in PA.

There was no conspiracy, and the people who were angry in videos were angry that their loved one died unnecessarily and were grabbing one conspiracy theory after another, nudged on by none other than Hillary "I forget" Clinton.

There's a web site where you can request passes to the event. I registered and even put in my papers with my C.O. for a few days leave to attend. My Mom can't go because she's elderly and can't travel.

I got a response that since I'm not a "direct relative" of my Aunt Loretta, who was in the South Tower, I wouldn't get a pass. WTF??? :evil: On the 12th It'll be open to the public so I guess I'll have to settle for that.

I'm sorry you weren't given a pass, considering how much you have given your country following the tragedy of your aunt's passing, ColonialMarine, and how much it would have meant to everyone here if you had. You deserve to go and represent your mother if she received a pass, imho.

Typical liberal bullshit, they can't get the ballots out on time either.

Many families of 9/11 victims still have not received their invitation to attend the historic 10th anniversary ceremony at New York's new Ground Zero memorial because of a bureaucratic bungle, the New York Post reported Sunday.

About 2,800 mailings to families -- which include the numbered credentials required to gain entry to the site -- were not sent out until Monday.

The late invites have relatives furious they could be turned away or hassled during their annual pilgrimage to the hallowed ground.

Hey, why isn't truthnevermatters whining about how requiring the families to show photo ID is disenfranchising them from honoring their lost loved ones?

Oh, never mind, I just realized they're not a voting block like the poor or the illegal aliens.

Forcing someone to show photo ID to honor their lost loved ones = GOOD
Forcing someone to show photo ID to prove they are eligible to vote in our Republic = BAD

No it's hard to understand what has no basis in reality, though it seems to be a skill of yours.

Please explain further, I'm most interested in the part where Obama single-handedly delayed the mailings. I'm also interested in your take on how much I support Obama since I didn't vote for him, and won't vote for him in the future.

Actually, reality is what I deal in. Not partisan whining.... I do not justify or condemn based on party.

Unsurprisingly, you also seem unable to comprehend basic English. I did not accuse Obama or even the Democrats of not sending the invites. Simply commented that it would have been a priority to mail out invites if there was money in it for their party.

It appears that you also lack basic compassion. Invites for such an event should have been sent out weeks ago. It standard practice for any event.... public or private. It's basic manners.... which appears to be non-existent with our left wing brethren.

Actually, reality is what I deal in. Not partisan whining.... I do not justify or condemn based on party.

Unsurprisingly, you also seem unable to comprehend basic English. I did not accuse Obama or even the Democrats of not sending the invites. Simply commented that it would have been a priority to mail out invites if there was money in it for their party.

It appears that you also lack basic compassion. Invites for such an event should have been sent out weeks ago. It standard practice for any event.... public or private. It's basic manners.... which appears to be non-existent with our left wing brethren.

You're so condescending, your friends must adore you.

Thanks for letting me know how you think it should have been done, maybe you should stop hanging out at internet forums and run for political office, or at least the party planner for a campaign. Now read this to yourself:

bobcollum said:
"I'm most interested in the part where Obama single-handedly delayed the mailings"

Where did I say that you said he or anyone else didn't mail them? Or were you just too busy coming up with put-downs to realize that you're making things up?

Forum List

Back