Last week's release of an FBI interview summary of Dick Cheney's answers in the Plame

Jay Canuck

by Crom you'll pay!
Jul 30, 2009
Cheney FBI interview: 72 instances of can't recall
AP-11-2-09
Federal prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald famously declared in the Valerie Plame affair that "there is a cloud over the vice president." Last week's release of an FBI interview summary of Dick Cheney's answers in the criminal investigation underscores why Fitzgerald felt that way.

cheney-dithering.jpg

if this had been debated and posted yesterday all I can say is that "I don't recall"

been there done that, isn't this round three of the lame plame game? What? nothing ever happens in Canada? so you don't like Cheney. Anything else new with yew?

isn't Cheney supposed to be really strong on Security? - he seems very forgetful for that sort of thing....could he be in the mid stages of some sort of mental illness or disease?

been there done that, isn't this round three of the lame plame game? What? nothing ever happens in Canada? so you don't like Cheney. Anything else new with yew?

I don't recall saying that I don't like Cheney......:confused:

Shrillary's memory loss in testimony before Congress was around 250 "I don't recalls."

And I posted a video of our Disgraced and Impeached Ex-President, Shrillary's husband, testifying about 80 or so times that He just couldn't recall and he couldn't even recall when he first couldn't recall....

Shrillary's memory loss in testimony before Congress was around 250 "I don't recalls."

And I posted a video of our Disgraced and Impeached Ex-President, Shrillary's husband, testifying about 80 or so times that He just couldn't recall and he couldn't even recall when he first couldn't recall....

trying to change the subject again?

trying to change the subject again?

No no ya silly Canadian feller.

Just tryin' to put your bogus petty efforts at propaganda into perspective.

No wonder you're now whining.

Tsk tsk.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRXFpHH0ClY]YouTube - BILL CLINTON CAN'T RECALL[/ame]

ZygliA20091030.jpg

perhaps with all of his memory loss it would be better for the GOP if Cheney stayed away from the press?

poor Liability has Clinton Derangement Syndrome and can't concentrate on the subject at hand.

poor Liability has Clinton Derangement Syndrome and can't concentrate on the subject at hand.

Poor Canuck Schmuck has Bush/Cheney Derangement Syndrome and cannot tolerate any demonstration of context or perspective.

Poor widdle schmucky Canucky boo boo.

:lol:

Send him to diaper land. I'm sure Huggy and Pig could give him some coping tips! :lol:

Poor Canuck Schmuck has Bush/Cheney Derangement Syndrome and cannot tolerate any demonstration of context or perspective.

okay.... if you want to play schoolyard games then let's have at it - who has the record for "I don't recalls" or "I can't remembers" in an administration? - I'm going with Reagans or Nixons......

okay.... if you want to play schoolyard games then let's have at it - who has the record for "I don't recalls" or "I can't remembers" in an administration? - I'm going with Reagans or Nixons......

Nobody cares who you "go with," you silly Canucky person.

Back up your shit.

The whole Joe Wilson - Valarie Plame episode was a joke. Joe Wilson was never officially sent to Africa by the CIA, he was never on their payroll, he never got orders, he never filed an official report. He was and is a complete fraud. His wife sent him there and he basically took a one week vacation, and came back to give an oral report to the CIA, which dismissed his report as completely worthless.

Then he proceeds to join the John Kerry campaign and puts out an op-ed about what he "didn't find" in Africa, and accused Bush of lying in the state of the union address. Once the media started asking questions about this "report" (the one that never existed) the White House was completely dumbfounded. Who the hell is this Joe Wilson? What "report" is he talking about? He doesn't work for the White House, and he doesn't work at all for the government anymore. They quickly find out he is a has-been former Ambassador (to Gabon) and that his wife works in the CIA. The media keeps snooping because they want to believe Wilson, they finally got a guy who can nail Bush right before the election, so they don't bother questioning his story, they just run with it. So Cheney and Libby find out about Plame and start asking the CIA what the fuck is going on. The CIA explains that they indulged their resident bimbo, Plame, in letting her husband take a glorified vacation to Niger so he can talk with his old pals. It was never anything official, he was never paid, he never got official orders, he never filed a report. So the media meanwhile is bugging the shit out of the white house about who sent Wilson to Niger? It wasn't the White House, it wasn't the CIA, so who? Well the truth of the matter was his wife sent him, and that is exactly what the media found out - the truth. It wasn't anyone "outting" Plame. It was finding out Plame was responsible for this bullshit lie that Wilson made up.

Joe Wilson also claimed it wasn't his wife that sent him, which of course, as an outright lie. The Senate investigation report details that the only thing that was verified was that Plame did request to her superiors that her husband be allowed to go to Niger. They also found that Joe wilson never had access to, nor filed any official report about uranium in Africa.

So yea, I can't imagine why Cheney probably answered "I don't recall" concerning a report he never got, from a man he never sent to Africa. Keep in mind this was right before the election, I am sure Cheney wasn't spending too much time thinking about when and where he happened to mention Valarie Plame and Joe Wilson, two little people that he had nothing to do with, two little people that were lying on behalf of the John Kerry campaign in yet another liberal smear attempt of Bush.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back