~Last Thing For You~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
What was the last little small thing, you bought just for you??
Nothing like a car...or a Tv...or anything big like that, but just something small..that you have been wanting, that made you smile...and you are kind of all giddy about it inside right now??
And how long ago did you buy it??

For me, it was a puzzle, I just bought it yesterday. It cost me $20~
VanGogh is my favorite artist and I love his painting Starry Starry Night.....and well, one of our hobby stores had a puzzle, of this very piece!
It's going to be quite a large puzzle..it measures 3 feet by 2 feet....and of course, after I am completely finished with it, I am going to glue it and have it framed.

So, since I can't have the original *haha*...I can have a "replica" of the artwork, IF I ever get it done. Now I have to find the time to actually sit and put it together. It's still sitting in the box, unopened and I pick it up and look at it for a bit, then place it back down ~LoL~
I'll start it some day...but I'm pleased I have it, I have wanted it for some time.

i would love a great set of chef's knives...wouldnt we all

I have a Henkel set I was given years ago. It was a great gift but the knives weren't the highest quality even for Henkels.

I am replacing them one at a time with high quality knives. At 150 bucks or up each I certainly won't be buying more than one every couple of months.

A Dooney & Bourke purse
A spree at the Bare Escentuals boutique

:)

I have a Dooney & Burke purse as well as the weird one that was advertisd on Tv, called the Miche Bag, where you can change the outer shells.
I don't care for either one anymore.........

I have a Henkel set I was given years ago. It was a great gift but the knives weren't the highest quality even for Henkels.

I am replacing them one at a time with high quality knives. At 150 bucks or up each I certainly won't be buying more than one every couple of months.

I know you've got an eye for these things, but I've found that high-end brands like Henkel are also made in China. Gotta read the fine print.

I found a steak knife set and had to visually look at the blades before I found they were made in Spain. Bought 'em.

I know you've got an eye for these things, but I've found that high-end brands like Henkel are also made in China. Gotta read the fine print.

I found a steak knife set and had to visually look at the blades before I found they were made in Spain. Bought 'em.

Best of luck to those who are searching for the best of steak knives!
That's one item I can honestly say I will never be needing :lol:

BAckwoods-sweet-aromatic.jpg

I have 2 full sets of Henkel knives. I will never own any other. They are great

New Topics

Forum List

Back