Last Supper 2020

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
1605649867401.png

The armed cop is blocking the view of John who many think is Mary Magdalene, just look at John. Leonardo de Vinci was a Renaissance Man.

Last edited:
Just add BLM to their robes and the cops will leave.

Jesus is one of those "All Lives Matter" kinda guys. I don't think BLM would like him very much.
If he’d said ‘ all lives matter’ they would have crucified him
a day early.

I raffed. :auiqs.jpg:

Ain't it funny we can say shit like that about God's son, but God forbid you draw a cartoon about Mohammad.

Not that I hate Muslims or anything. Sunni Man is a good conservative right-winger and a Trump-supporter, even if he does have issues with Israel.

Like they say, "Any enemy of my enemy is a friend" and all that. You pick and choose which side you're on these days, even if it isn't everything you want. Nothing is black and white anymore.

Reminds me of an old Arlo Guthrie song.

All the other prisoners asked me...What are you in for? I said I got 30 years for not wearing a mask. And they all moved away......….

I can see the headlines now.
Police crucify innocent peacful protester for disobeying the Govenors Stay Home Stay Safe order.

Jesus is one of those "All Lives Matter" kinda guys. I don't think BLM would like him very much.
a day early.

Ain't it funny we can say shit like that about God's son, but God forbid you draw a cartoon about Mohammad.

Not that I hate Muslims or anything. Sunni Man is a good conservative right-winger and a Trump-supporter, even if he does have issues with Israel.

Like they say, "Any enemy of my enemy is a friend" and all that. You pick and choose which side you're on these days, even if it isn't everything you want. Nothing is black and white anymore.
I agree. But my post wasn’t even meant as a joke. BLM would have killed Jesus.

a day early.

I agree. But my post wasn’t even meant as a joke. BLM would have killed Jesus.

Only if He allowed them to. He could have hopped down of that cross anytime and gone unholy hell on the Romans, if it was God's will.

Their faces would have melted like those Nazis in "Raiders of the Lost Ark."

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back