• god emperor trump

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ozone

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2016
america first
.....you want to build the wall, make mexico pay for the wall, drain the swamp, lock her up, america first?

i think you do. even if you say you don't, we all know you want it. it's the right thing to do.

I voted for McM -- neither Hillary nor Donald !!

For McM to become POTUS he needs to win a state, and then H. and D. need to tie with neither getting a majority.

Then the US House Of Reps can elect McM.

If Hillary loses she will run again in 2020. It is not going to be so easy to get rid of her.

If Donald loses he may run out of money. He may also have a heart attack. His head may explode.

President Clinton. 8 years of peace and prosperity.
She would need to think up another bubble scheme like Billery did with his junk mortgage program at Fanny Mae and Freddy Mac.

Otherwise it will be just 4 more years of BHO -- slow growth -- more anti gun propaganda -- etc.

satirical it is, but realistically so. crooked hillary, that's how it is, if you vote for hillary you're voting for crooked, don't pretend like you're not. don't get all anal about the word crooked there because it's true. likewise, god emperor trump, the white man's messiah, the white man's answer to the negro king obama. what's it going to be?

satirical it is, but realistically so. crooked hillary, that's how it is, if you vote for hillary you're voting for crooked, don't pretend like you're not. don't get all anal about the word crooked there because it's true. likewise, god emperor trump, the white man's messiah, the white man's answer to the negro king obama. what's it going to be?

Great White Beast? Great White Hope? One will stand, one will be carried over the line. me no matter. me out of game.

tumblr_ntj9wkHVSG1tvtrqdo1_250.gif

all i have left to say about this damned election is that if hillary wins then i better win the powerball or i'll be pissed.

.....you want to build the wall, make mexico pay for the wall, drain the swamp, lock her up, america first?

i think you do. even if you say you don't, we all know you want it. it's the right thing to do.

He isn't going to build a wall.

He has never had a problem using Mexican factories. He also has deep financial ties with Russia and the Middle East, and he tried to find "back door" investment opportunities in Cuba when Castro was at full strength. The immigration issue came up when he did focus-group testing prior to his presidential run. He is a con-man.

However, I bet he will lock Clinton up because his supporters are like you. They have a Soviet desire to jail their political opponents as enemies of the state.

Hillary has testified more than any politician currently alive. This is because she has been on a presidential trajectory for 12 years. You haven't found one fucking thing that warrants a conviction, only your echo chamber lies. If the rabidly anti-Clinton House found a smoking gun, they would have leaked it and she'd be toast. But you have nothing, save manufactured scandals.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:

He isn't going to build a wall.

He has never had a problem using Mexican factories. He also has deep financial ties with Russia and the Middle East, and he tried to find "back door" investment opportunities in Cuba when Castro was at full strength. The immigration issue came up when he did focus-group testing prior to his presidential run. He is a con-man.

However, I bet he will lock Clinton up because his supporters are like you. They have a Soviet desire to jail their political opponents as enemies of the state.

Hillary has testified more than any politician currently alive. This is because she has been on a presidential trajectory for 12 years. You haven't found one fucking thing that warrants a conviction, only your echo chamber lies. If the rabidly anti-Clinton House found a smoking gun, they would have leaked it and she'd be toast. But you have nothing, save manufactured scandals.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
this is the last chance opinion? no, it's down to the wire, past the point of no return now. it's too late to pre-accuse the god emperor of broken promises. you have to decide, the pressure is on, which one, which one... both are equally the potential for broken promises, still have to chose one or the other.

Forum List

Back