Last 12 years have given us the two worst presidents in history

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I thought obozo would be better than the bizarrely awful bush but i was wrong. I don't love the romster but you have to go with him.

I thought obozo would be better than the bizarrely awful bush but i was wrong. I don't love the romster but you have to go with him.

I thought you were including Clinton.
Bush was not a bad president at all. he was handed some tough items and he made choices. Sometimes he chose correctly, sometimes not. Invading Iraq was a correct choice. Imposing steel tariffs was not. Trying to work with Democrats for sure was not.
He was a hell of a lot better than Clinton, the only president to be impeached in the 20th century. And compared to Obozo he was George Fucking Washington. Then again, compared to Obama Millard Fillmore was godlike.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... it'sa end times...

... an' things is gonna get worse an worser...

... a-fore Jesus comin' back...

... must mean Romney gonna win."
:eek:

Nonsense.

Apparently you’ve never heard of Richard Nixon.

He wasn't in the past 12 years.
In any case, what was wrong with Nixon? He opened China. He negotiated an end to the Vietnam War. He started detente with the Soviets.
OK, so his domestic policies and price freezes were a disaster. Just like Obama.
He expanded government dramatically with a bunch of new agencies. Just like Obama.
He kept an enemies list that he sicced gov't agencies on. Just like Obama.
He misued the Justice Department. Just like Obama.

Yeah. I think Nixon was much better than Obama.

• Banned
Bush was not a bad president at all. he was handed some tough items and he made choices. Sometimes he chose correctly, sometimes not. Invading Iraq was a correct choice.

Iraq has never done anything to us but bush lied america into invading the country and then he killed a million innocent people. How can anyone defend that?

Bush was not a bad president at all. he was handed some tough items and he made choices. Sometimes he chose correctly, sometimes not. Invading Iraq was a correct choice.

Iraq has never done anything to us but bush lied america into invading the country and then he killed a million innocent people. How can anyone defend that?

Wow you are one stupid git.

You like those pretty red stars :lol:

Nonsense.

Apparently you’ve never heard of Richard Nixon.

You have the IQ of a card table. You have blindly accepted the media story that nixon was forced to resign because he lied about a burglary committed by someone else!!! HAHAHA. He was removed because he ended the vietnam war before the profiteers wanted it to end. THINK

Republicans keep saying Obama is so bad and their examples they make up.

Forum List

Back