Las Vegas shop owner stabs theives

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind

I can't find any updates on this.

Anybody know WHO those little fuktards are, or what has happened to them?

Has anything happened to the shop owner?

I can't find any updates on this.

Anybody know WHO those little fuktards are, or what has happened to them?

Has anything happened to the shop owner?
Only one of them was stabbed. 6 times. Las Vegas Metropolitan Police said two juveniles were arrested, and one more is still outstanding.

Now consider, a couple of illegal cartel member crossing your border carrying millions of dollars in poisons at both the AZ and Texas border have both been intercepted in the last couple of weeks alone.

How may get in and how many citizens are killed due to their actions? How much money is raised for foreign governments who might fund, say, assassination attempts of former officials as we saw just last night?

Hope they release the mugshots, so we know what they look like.

I'm sure their parents must be SOOOO proud, raising such worthless fuktards.

Even without the mug shots, you can pretty much guess.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say they probably weren't Amish.

1660236131573.png

I think they were white.

The two inside the store are white. Didn't know there was a third, but I assume he's a white douchebag as well.

They're fuktards and deserve everything they get. Mainly because they OBVIOUSLY didn't case the joint before robbing it! They should have know the Asians have been weaponizing themselves for the past two years, since all those heinous attacks on the elderly!!

4fqR.gif

The two inside the store are white. Didn't know there was a third, but I assume he's a white douchebag as well.

They're fuktards and deserve everything they get. Mainly because they OBVIOUSLY didn't case the joint before robbing it! They should have know the Asians have been weaponizing themselves for the past two years, since all those heinous attacks on the elderly!!

4fqR.gif

I guess there was a third assclown holding the door open/watching from outside.

Forum List

Back