Larry King, RIP

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
The very long time radio and television host has passed away at the age of 87. His many many ex-wives must be devastated.

Last edited:
He lived a good long life so I don't feel guilty at all saying he was one dumb mother fucker

His death was announced on Twitter by his company, Ora Media, writing that the host passed away earlier today in Los Angeles.

‘With profound sadness, Ora Media announces the death of our co-founder, host and friend Larry King, who passed away this morning aged 87 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles,’ the statement said.

He has been reported dead many times before. If this one is true then R.I.P. Larry King. He had a long and successful career.
57879ed488e4a794048b7fdf

He lived a good long life so I don't feel guilty at all saying he was one dumb mother fucker
Actually, he had a lot of integrity.

I found out that later in his career, he left CNN, and the MSM, corporate press said it was for "personal reasons."

Many speculated that it was because his ratings were taking a dip, because he was getting older. . . which was not true.

Mostly, he was not supporting the neo-liberal, corporatist line.

He was a man of integrity.

I found out that he hosted a debate between Charles Heck, president of the Trilateral Commission, and Patrick Wood, the prime researcher and critic of that internationalist organization which seeks to put the global oligarchs interests over that of the people. In the end, he told Wood that he had the better position. Not long after, he left CNN.

In this exchange, CNN tries to make it appear that Trump was an awful person for "hanging up," on King. . . but as you see, King told the truth about what Trump's folks told his producers, and pretty much revealed the agenda of CNN. . .

You may not have agreed with King's politics, but he was always a man of integrity.

"Wood became the leading authority on the elitist Trilateral Commission in the 1970's and 1980's, and appeared on over 200 radio and TV shows including a 3 hour long debate on Larry King with then Executive Director of the Trilateral Commission, Charles Heck."
[2]

Forum List

Back