Larry King, RIP

Younger alcoholic letterman was good. Funny

Turns out he was a scumbag all along.
Why? i didn’t know that
why's he a scumbag? You always take innuendo and rumour over fact?

He admitted to it, dumbass.
Not in your link, fuckwit.

your ignorance is your problem, douche. No one is going to hold your hand.
I don't want a fake news exponent retard like you holding my hand. I'd only end up brain-dead by doing so.

Younger alcoholic letterman was good. Funny

Turns out he was a scumbag all along.
Why? i didn’t know that
So what he had a bed? He married the girl he knocked up. letterman isn’t a great man but he’s not evil either. IMO, from what I know which ain’t much.

Larry King is not known for his short stint as a Miami Dolphins color commentator but that is exactly what he did early in his broadcast career. Most likely only South Florida fans will understand the "Loan me $50 Dollars" quote

The very long time radio and television host has passed away at the age of 87. His many many ex-wives must be devastated.

Maybe I should have married like Larry did. I wonder how much all those wives took from him.

Howard sterns beautiful wife was telling the story how Larry was interviewing Howard and Beth came with Howard. Larry flirted and talked to her the entire time they were back stage. He even managed to separate the two and he stayed back with Beth. Being very flirty eventually he took her hand and led her to where he was going to interview Howard. Howard remembers being shocked when Larry came in holding hands with his girlfriend. Larry then tried to grab another stool and put it next to his chair so that Howard would be looking at Larry and Beth during the interview but Beth would be off camera. Beth knew Howard was uncomfortable so she left. No doubt Larry was thinking if Howard could get her so could he. Larry’s a horn dog but supposedly very charming. Lol

I remember Larry interviewing Ross Perot many times before the 1992 Presidential election. One of thousands he had on his program.

I remember Larry interviewing Ross Perot many times before the 1992 Presidential election. One of thousands he had on his program.
I mean come on. You remember one interview from that far back? Can’t think of any great interviews since? And I bet his interview with Ross was very vanilla. What did he get Ross to say that was interesting? I hate to speak I’ll of the dead but I’ve had enough. Larry king sucked. If he interviewed a lot of people, I don’t remember any of them.

And his radio show sucked too. Remember dot dot dot? He would say things like, “don’t you love the smell of fresh cut grass? I like Pepsi better than coke... Has anyone ever seen a dog and pony show...I like my coffee black...”

Sorry had to say it.

Forum List

Back