Larry Elder Proves Today Democrats Are Still Racists

Verified by the Washington Compost. :muahaha: I wouldn't trust their word for shit.
Stop embarrassing yourself.
The link was to a local station. It’s you who is embarrassing yourself. It’s you who made the ridiculous claim that 500 people were in solitary confinement. There aren’t even half that still in prison. Fewer than 100 are still in prison out of 600 arrests.

But Dr. Keena Blackmon, Public Information Officer for the D.C. Department of Corrections said in an email to WUSA9, “As of September 2, 2021, there were 37 residents charged in the January 6th insurrection detained at the District of Columbia Department of Corrections.”

The link was to a local station. It’s you who is embarrassing yourself. It’s you who made the ridiculous claim that 500 people were in solitary confinement. There aren’t even half that still in prison. Fewer than 100 are still in prison out of 600 arrests.
I'm just repeating what has been reported....and so are you...
So save it.
What really bothers me is you Democrat supporters think murder is justified when it comes to Trump Supporters.
You also could give a flying-fuck about the abuse of people's rights.....and the beating of Trump Supporters by jack booted thugs working for the left.
You're more worried about somebody like George What's his fucking name dying in police custody.
You could give a shit about an unarmed women begin shot in the throat because she was wearing a FUCKING MAGA HAT!!
WE'RE DONE TALKING HERE!!!

Did I say they didn't make sense? They actually do. They show the mindset of the average trumptard.

Count only the votes of right wing-nuts and make sure that it is difficult for everyone else. Isn't that what is going on in right-wing gerrymandering districts, Republican states that have laws that restrict voting, etc?

Let me know if you are still confused.

Oh, I see what you are doing. My post was in the context of a claim from a liberal, that republicans would not and did not vote for Larry Elders.

It had NOTHING to do with any of that, not gerrymandering or really even any real vote counting.

You were really just trying to make an issue out of the fact that the words I used to make one point, sort of overlapped with words that might be used to discuss other issues?

Wow. That is even dumber than what I thought you were doing.

I thought you were trying to pretend that what I said was "stupid" because it was a very simple point.

Which would be ACTUALLY stupid of you, because "simple" does not equal "stupid".

But what you are actually doing is even dumber. And more dishonest. NOthing in my post had anything to do with any of the shit you imagined.

Yeah its the republicans calling him coon, N*gger and all the other words the left loves to use........and the republicans call him a white supremacist.....and there are more republicans than democrats in CA........Correll, that guy has to be high.....he has no clue.

Turns out he was pretending that my statement had something to do with gerrymandering and/or "vote suppression".

LOL!! They just say the stupidest shit.

Turns out he was pretending that my statement had something to do with gerrymandering and/or "vote suppression".

LOL!! They just say the stupidest shit.
Yep, they were working the narrative and you drove the other fork.....they don't know what to do.......they have to get some recalibrated talking points.

Oh, I see what you are doing. My post was in the context of a claim from a liberal, that republicans would not and did not vote for Larry Elders.

It had NOTHING to do with any of that, not gerrymandering or really even any real vote counting.

You were really just trying to make an issue out of the fact that the words I used to make one point, sort of overlapped with words that might be used to discuss other issues?

Wow. That is even dumber than what I thought you were doing.

I thought you were trying to pretend that what I said was "stupid" because it was a very simple point.

Which would be ACTUALLY stupid of you, because "simple" does not equal "stupid".

But what you are actually doing is even dumber. And more dishonest. NOthing in my post had anything to do with any of the shit you imagined.
Poor trumptard. Still flailing away. LOL

Your exact words, moron. One more time...

"If only republican votes counted, I'm sure that Elder would have won."

But keep trying to justify it, it gives me great pleasure to keep calling you a moron.

But keep trying to justify it, it gives me great pleasure to keep calling you a moron.

Yeah, NOTHING about gerrymandering, and you actively pretending to be too retarded to understand that my post was in response to something some lib said, implying wacism on the part of republcian voters.

So, you are taking it out of context and pretending I was making a completely different point than I actually was.

And THIS is what you want to make the topic?

My GOD, you are pathetic.

Yeah, NOTHING about gerrymandering, and you actively pretending to be too retarded to understand that my post was in response to something some lib said, implying wacism on the part of republcian voters.

So, you are taking it out of context and pretending I was making a completely different point than I actually was.

And THIS is what you want to make the topic?

My GOD, you are pathetic.

Yeah, which only supports your conclusion, which you danced around like a fag, if you utterly lie about the context.

You are a lying asshole.

Yeah, which only supports your conclusion, which you danced around like a fag, if you utterly lie about the context.

You are a lying asshole.

This election is all about race.....and the Democrats are showing us they wrote to book on the subject.

September 14, 2021

California Recall Election Today: Larry Elder Proves Democrats Are Still Racist​

By Fletch Daniels

So Larry Elder is a white supremacist (at least in the eyes of the left). So argued a Los Angeles Times columnist, Jean Guerrero, on CNN as Brian "journalists are the real heroes" Stelter's smug visage nodded along.

These denizens of the left all but celebrated when a white woman in a gorilla mask attacked Elder in a transparently racist attack.
The same Los Angeles Times, when forced to cover the incident, ran a deceptive headline that attempted to pin the blame on Elder that read, "LAPD is investigating altercation involving Larry Elder at Venice homeless encampment." If only Elder would stop causing altercations, all would be well in the world.
Perhaps their protestations and attempt to ignore this incident would be slightly more believable if they hadn't breathlessly subjected America to an endless string of fake hate crimes.

The stories follow a similar pattern. The incident turns out to be a hoax followed by the breathless media and political perpetrators demanding we move on while still trying to use the incident to push their evil narrative.
7_124_9.gif

They say something like, "Well, it could have been true, which shows that we have a serious racism problem and need to support our noxious policies." What goes unsaid is that these policies are aimed at dividing America into racial camps that serve their interests of exploiting races for political power and gain.
One of the more revolting incidents happened at my alma mater, the United States Air Force Academy, a few years back. Someone wrote racist graffiti outside the dorm room of black cadets at an institution that once focused on integrity, shared values, and a common and uniting mission that transcended race.

In talking to a fellow classmate and good friend, we were both immediately convinced it was a hoax since that is what made the most logical sense.
And yet the top general at the academy, Lt. Gen. Jay Silveria, took it at face value and rushed to yell at the whole cadet wing in a very public spectacle, all but accusing them of being unrepentant racists.
"If you can't treat someone with dignity and respect, then get out," he thundered, apparently unaware of the irony in the fact that he had just treated the entire cadet wing as something beneath him and not worthy of dignity or respect. He screamed at the cadets to take out their phones and videotape his wonderful speech, no doubt hoping to have it go viral, which indeed it did.

The left loved and celebrated the virtue-signaling speech and saw it as a stirring example of leadership. Some called for him to become president in a clear attempt to contrast him with the current president they despised.
It was interesting in the sense that it was an earlier example of what we continue to see out of top military leaders, which is blatant pandering to the cultural left in seeking their praise and favor. They are happy to sell their soul for little more than pats on the head by corrupt and wicked cultural powers. They don't even need the proverbial pot of porridge.
The graffiti was written by a black student who was trying to distract from the deep trouble he was in. Liberals were deeply disappointed since they would have far preferred that a U.S. military academy be loaded with racists.
Silveria never apologized for accusing the cadets under his charge of harboring racists, and the only person who "got out" as a result of the incident was the hoaxer, who was never subjected to a humiliating scream-down.
The Bubba Wallace NASCAR noose incident was only slightly less ridiculous than the "Justice for Jussie" incident that left us expected to believe that noose-carrying MAGA hat–wearing goons jumped poor Jussie Smollet in the middle of Chicago. I'm hard pressed to remember an actual incident initially celebrated by the media as a hate crime actually not being a hoax.

LOL No, it proves that most people don't like lying fools no matter what color they are. Elder lost by a huge margin. No sane person wanted someone like him in the governors mansion. As more and more comes out about the treasonous orange clown, more and more Trumpanzees are going to lose by huge margins.

There is nothing to justify. I said something true, and you are...being a fucktard about it.

There is nothing to justify. I said something true, and you are...being a fucktard about it.

Yes, my words. Nothing there about gerrymandering or vote suppression. YOu are a being an asshole.

LOL No, it proves that most people don't like lying fools no matter what color they are. Elder lost by a huge margin. No sane person wanted someone like him in the governors mansion. As more and more comes out about the treasonous orange clown, more and more Trumpanzees are going to lose by huge margins.
Clearly you're insane.
You've totally lost your objectivity and now you consider innocent Americans to be a mortal enemy.
There's something wrong with you.
BTW, Larry Elder is an Eagle Scout compared to Barack Obama.

Clearly you're insane.
You've totally lost your objectivity and now you consider innocent Americans to be a mortal enemy.
There's something wrong with you.
BTW, Larry Elder is an Eagle Scout compared to Barack Obama.

They have forgotten how to NOT have the streets covered in human shit.

I remember back in the 70s and 80s, even in the 90s, when people would say that Third World Immigration and/or liberal polices would turn US into a Third World shithole.

Those people were ridiculed as wacist.

Now we see they were completely right.

I'm just repeating what has been reported....and so are you...
So save it.
What really bothers me is you Democrat supporters think murder is justified when it comes to Trump Supporters.
You also could give a flying-fuck about the abuse of people's rights.....and the beating of Trump Supporters by jack booted thugs working for the left.
You're more worried about somebody like George What's his fucking name dying in police custody.
You could give a shit about an unarmed women begin shot in the throat because she was wearing a FUCKING MAGA HAT!!
WE'RE DONE TALKING HERE!!!
No sugar. You are repeating conspiracy theories and lies I am providing facts and when you can't counter those facts, you slide deeper into lies and conspiracies.

George Floyd was murdered by police officers. There was a trial. Ashley Babbit was shot trying to breach the capitol.

Of course you're done. You got nothing.

Yes, my words. Nothing there about gerrymandering or vote suppression. YOu are a being an asshole.

I'm not justifying anything. YOu are just being a lying asshole.

My point stands. Larry Elders had the largest bloc of republican support, and anyone that says that republicans would not vogte for him, is a lying fool.

New Topics

Forum List

Back