Larry Elder Proves Today Democrats Are Still Racists

Just saying something doesn't make it true. That election wasn't about race. It was about the horrible policies and total rejection of the horrible policies of the republicans.

You actually believe liberals and moderates vote for someone because of skin color?

Why do you believe that people would vote for someone who's views are the opposite of theirs just because the person is black?

People vote not for the color of a person's skin but what the person stands for and will do.

I know that republicans vote on skin color but not everyone in California is republican.

Liberals and moderates will vote for the person who has views that are most closest as them.

No liberal is going to vote for a man who believes women shouldn't vote and that an employer has the right to ask a women if she plans to get pregnant.

No liberal is going to vote for a man who advocates no masks, don't get vaccinated and don't social distance.

No liberal is going to vote for a man who doesn't support reproductive freedom.

However, republicans will. Unfortunately the republicans didn't vote for elder.

Why?

There are over 5 million registered republicans in California.

Only just over 3 million voted for the recall and of those over 3 million, only 40 something percent of them voted for elder.

The republicans are the racists since they didn't vote for a black man who believes the same things they do.

Only because that republican was black.

If it was about skin color then you're saying republicans won't vote for a black man.

You want it to be about skin color because you want to try to justify the horrible and destructive policies of the republicans party.

People don't agree with republican policy. To actually believe people will vote for someone who's beliefs are the exact opposite of them is just ridiculous.

But then you republicans are the most stupid people in our nation.
You're pretty stupid.
You claim Republicans vote by skin color.....but for over 150 years Republicans have been voting for blacks. Every black politician from 1870-1943 was a Republican....when Democrats elected their first black Rep Arthur Mitchell (Illinois).
Rep J.C. Watts (Oklahoma) was the first black Republican to get elected since Oscar S. De Priest.
Rep. Tim Scott (South Carolina) was elected in 2020. For some reason Blacks almost never ran as Republicans.

In American history...Democrats seemed to have issues with blacks running for office....or learning to read. Not until they felt they could use them did they start running them. White Democrats tell blacks that they cannot get any funding from them unless they stay on the plantation. Any Black who runs as a Republican becomes a target and is attacked by racists like that woman in the gorilla mask. This is the true racism in America.....people that think that you can't be black and be conservative. Just ask Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.

It was his ideology that makes him white supremacist and there are lots of them with the same ideology.
No.....you cannot be black and a white supremacist. :muahaha:

Imagine.....an elitist WHITE DemoRAT calling a working-class African-American a WHITE SUPREMACIST????:auiqs.jpg:

That's just about as retarded as you can get.....BUT SOMEHOW YOU DUMMYCRAPS THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT!!!!:lame2:

There was nothing stupid about my response. You are just being an asshole.
<Yawn>
Your exact words, moron. One more time...

Your exact quote:

If only republican votes counted, I'm sure that Elder would have won."

But keep trying to justify it, it gives me great pleasure to keep calling you a moron.

California Voter and Party Profiles. From the Public Policy Institute of California.

46.5% of Voters in California are Democrat. Up from the previous 44.8% of 2017.

21.4% of Voters in California are Republican. A decline from the previous 25.9% in 2017.

23.3% of Voters in California are Independent (a.k.a Decline to State). That number is fairly static from the 24.5% from the previous 2017.

In surveys over the past year, independent likely voters have been somewhat more likely to lean Democratic (52%) than Republican (36%); 12% did not lean toward either party.

These shares have shifted since 2017, when 43% leaned Democratic, 29% leaned Republican, and 28% did not lean toward either party.

Independent likely voters are more likely to be moderate (44%) than liberal (29%) or conservative (27%).

Overall, three in four (74%) Republican likely voters say they are conservative, while 65% of Democratic likely voters describe themselves as liberal.

Simply put. Numbers did NOT favor Republicans on Tuesday September 10.

This election is all about race.....and the Democrats are showing us they wrote to book on the subject.

September 14, 2021

California Recall Election Today: Larry Elder Proves Democrats Are Still Racist​

By Fletch Daniels

So Larry Elder is a white supremacist (at least in the eyes of the left). So argued a Los Angeles Times columnist, Jean Guerrero, on CNN as Brian "journalists are the real heroes" Stelter's smug visage nodded along.

These denizens of the left all but celebrated when a white woman in a gorilla mask attacked Elder in a transparently racist attack.
The same Los Angeles Times, when forced to cover the incident, ran a deceptive headline that attempted to pin the blame on Elder that read, "LAPD is investigating altercation involving Larry Elder at Venice homeless encampment." If only Elder would stop causing altercations, all would be well in the world.
Perhaps their protestations and attempt to ignore this incident would be slightly more believable if they hadn't breathlessly subjected America to an endless string of fake hate crimes.

The stories follow a similar pattern. The incident turns out to be a hoax followed by the breathless media and political perpetrators demanding we move on while still trying to use the incident to push their evil narrative.
7_124_9.gif

They say something like, "Well, it could have been true, which shows that we have a serious racism problem and need to support our noxious policies." What goes unsaid is that these policies are aimed at dividing America into racial camps that serve their interests of exploiting races for political power and gain.
One of the more revolting incidents happened at my alma mater, the United States Air Force Academy, a few years back. Someone wrote racist graffiti outside the dorm room of black cadets at an institution that once focused on integrity, shared values, and a common and uniting mission that transcended race.

In talking to a fellow classmate and good friend, we were both immediately convinced it was a hoax since that is what made the most logical sense.
And yet the top general at the academy, Lt. Gen. Jay Silveria, took it at face value and rushed to yell at the whole cadet wing in a very public spectacle, all but accusing them of being unrepentant racists.
"If you can't treat someone with dignity and respect, then get out," he thundered, apparently unaware of the irony in the fact that he had just treated the entire cadet wing as something beneath him and not worthy of dignity or respect. He screamed at the cadets to take out their phones and videotape his wonderful speech, no doubt hoping to have it go viral, which indeed it did.

The left loved and celebrated the virtue-signaling speech and saw it as a stirring example of leadership. Some called for him to become president in a clear attempt to contrast him with the current president they despised.
It was interesting in the sense that it was an earlier example of what we continue to see out of top military leaders, which is blatant pandering to the cultural left in seeking their praise and favor. They are happy to sell their soul for little more than pats on the head by corrupt and wicked cultural powers. They don't even need the proverbial pot of porridge.
The graffiti was written by a black student who was trying to distract from the deep trouble he was in. Liberals were deeply disappointed since they would have far preferred that a U.S. military academy be loaded with racists.
Silveria never apologized for accusing the cadets under his charge of harboring racists, and the only person who "got out" as a result of the incident was the hoaxer, who was never subjected to a humiliating scream-down.
The Bubba Wallace NASCAR noose incident was only slightly less ridiculous than the "Justice for Jussie" incident that left us expected to believe that noose-carrying MAGA hat–wearing goons jumped poor Jussie Smollet in the middle of Chicago. I'm hard pressed to remember an actual incident initially celebrated by the media as a hate crime actually not being a hoax.

So the Democrats are racists because they refused to elect an unqualifed far right talk radio host with no governmental experience, who believes in white supremacy and fascism as governor.

Riiiiiight.

Democrats will now run against Trump every election. They worked at destroying him for 4 long years and they will use it for another 20 years or more.

How, especially when Trump does not even run?

They will simply say it is another Trumpster who is a white supremacist. That way Trump hate will never die off, and they won't have to try and run against any other candidates in the future based on their merits.

Easy peasy.

Besides, January 6th.

They literally have nothing else

Trump hate. Of course people hate liars, cheaters, and incompetence and Donald Trump personifies all three. Elder ran on Trump's policies, Trump's xenophobia, and policies which oppose public health concerns.

Trump has never won an election, and those who run on Trump's policies aren't getting elected either.

So the Democrats are racists because they refused to elect an unqualifed far right talk radio host with no governmental experience, who believes in white supremacy and fascism as governor.

Riiiiiight.
None of the above is true.
But when it comes to Gavin Newsom.....he has experience......but BAD EXPERIENCE.
Appears to me...being a little light on the classic political qualifications isn't as bad as being really bad at your job....which is why Newsome was being recalled. The problem with most politicians is they have no experience....and their job performance reflects it.
Then you have someone like Biden who has tons of political experience but he's always wrong about everything. Yet he was a Democrat and that's all that matters to you Dummycraps.

Last edited:
Gavin Newsom came into office with “Big Hairy Audacious Goals” like universal health care , and proceeded to fulfill as few of them as he could. It’s no wonder he came dangerously close to facilitating a GOP power grab in a deep blue state.

What price did Newsome or the dems pay for their vile and racist actions?
If it wasn't corrupt, I'd be surprised big time. No telling what happened, but the poor (in spirit) Conservatives must be thinking wow is there any hope to keep California from falling completely to the left now in every way ??

But when it comes to Gavin Newsom.....he has experience......but BAD EXPERIENCE.
Appears to me...being a little light on the classic political qualifications isn't as bad as being really bad at your job....which is why Newsome was being recalled. The problem with most politicians is they have no experience....and their job performance reflects it.
Then you have someone like Biden who has tons of political experience but he's always wrong about everything. Yet he was a Democrat and that's all that matters to you Dummycraps.
For someone who had "bad experience", Newsom really gave Larry a good ass whupping, wouldn't ya say, crybaby?

You can take Larry & your recall & shove it where the sun don't shine & while your at it enjoy that shit sammich like Trump is.

For someone who had "bad experience", Newsom really gave Larry a good ass whupping, wouldn't ya say, crybaby?

You can take Larry & your recall & shove it where the sun don't shine & while your at it enjoy that shit sammich like Trump is.
Boasting is a sin ya know, so beware of the comeback when the change reverses itself like it always does.

You post that but Newsome was elected with 60% of the vote, and he won the recall with MORE than 60% of the vote, so it's obvious that the people of California like him a WHOLE lot better than YOU do.

The people of California seem to like his policies even if you don't, but then you like the policies of the party that keep crashing the economy and that can't keep the lights on in Texas. You don't seem to be very good at picking a party that can run the country anywhere but into the ground.

You post that but Newsome was elected with 60% of the vote, and he won the recall with MORE than 60% of the vote, so it's obvious that the people of California like him a WHOLE lot better than YOU do.

The people of California seem to like his policies even if you don't, but then you like the policies of the party that keep crashing the economy and that can't keep the lights on in Texas. You don't seem to be very good at picking a party that can run the country anywhere but into the ground.
Ditto. I think many of the limo libs and Republicans have moved from CA to AZ and TX.
I'm not so sure that the people of California actually were doing some of the voting.
I suspect that much of that 60% was ballot stuffing. FYI....CA has an all mail-in election. It doesn't matter what the votes are but WHO'S DOING THE COUNTING THAT MATTERS.
But the problem in CA seems to be that they don't seem to mind the misery that Democrats are putting them thru....because they figure there is no other alternatives out there.
Fact: Most California voters don't care about politics and aren't paying attention to national events. They just want to get wasted and enjoy the Sun. I figure most of them didn't even vote.

Trump hate. Of course people hate liars, cheaters, and incompetence and Donald Trump personifies all three. Elder ran on Trump's policies, Trump's xenophobia, and policies which oppose public health concerns.

Trump has never won an election, and those who run on Trump's policies aren't getting elected either.
Trump won in 2016.
Most Democrats run as Republicans to get elected.
They cannot spill the beans on what they have in store for us.
Instead they do it in secret and lie when they get caught....and claim it's not true.
And folks like you buy it hook, line,& sinker.

Last edited:
<Yawn>
Your exact words, moron. One more time...

Your exact quote:

If only republican votes counted, I'm sure that Elder would have won."

But keep trying to justify it, it gives me great pleasure to keep calling you a moron.

My God, you are nothing but a troll. Yes, in response to a leftard that said that he lost because REPUBLICANS would not vote for him.

Are you really so stupid that you cannot see how my response was on topic?

What a gaslighting troll you are.

If it wasn't corrupt, I'd be surprised big time. No telling what happened, but the poor (in spirit) Conservatives must be thinking wow is there any hope to keep California from falling completely to the left now in every way ??

You are thinking that maybe they DID pay a price but it was hidden by corruption?

Perhaps. Barring evidence to that, I'm comfortable seeing this as them being racist and not paying a price.

You are thinking that maybe they DID pay a price but it was hidden by corruption?

Perhaps. Barring evidence to that, I'm comfortable seeing this as them being racist and not paying a price.
Like I said, I would be surprised if it weren't the case, but racism is a stretch, where as I would see it more as a rejection of conservatism and it's ideology or views.

Attempting to put the situation as being racist is a long stretch if think about it. Yeah the women who threw the egg was white, but she was attacking a conservative not a color. To turn it into being racist is not looking at the character's in play, but rather just falling to the same game's the leftist love to play.

Now if the women would have uttered something racist while she threw that egg, then it would be a fact that racism was involved.

Like I said, I would be surprised if it weren't the case, but racism is a stretch, where as I would see it more as a rejection of conservatism and it's ideology or views.

Attempting to put the situation as being racist is a long stretch if think about it. Yeah the women who threw the egg was white, but she was attacking a conservative not a color. To turn it into being racist is not looking at the character's in play, but rather just falling to the same game's the leftist love to play.

Now if the women would have uttered something racist while she threw that egg, then it would be a fact that racism was involved.

I would not be surprised that a republican would lose in California.

BUT, the use of blatant racism in the campaign against Elders?

That was a thing. That is a common thing, when blacks dare cross party lines.

You assume that some portion of their base is turned off.

I don't see that. I see it as just being accepted.

I want to be clear. I hope you are right and I am wrong.

I would not be surprised that a republican would lose in California.

BUT, the use of blatant racism in the campaign against Elders?

That was a thing. That is a common thing, when blacks dare cross party lines.

You assume that some portion of their base is turned off.

I don't see that. I see it as just being accepted.

I want to be clear. I hope you are right and I am wrong.
Me too.

Forum List

Back