What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Larry Elder Proves Today Democrats Are Still Racists

IM2

Diamond Member
Reaction score

IM2

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That's because there are so few authentic racial hate crimes. Let's see.....the last one I can think of was some black guy in a van running down White people.
Wrong.

beagle9

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The elites in the Democrat party actually believe they can keep Blacks loyal by labeling Republicans as racist. They're doing their best to keep that narrative alive. It's not gonna last much longer.
It's all they got, but it shows just how stupid they are, because what they do will ultimately affect them in a very negative way, but the money and power blind's them to that little known fact.

beagle9

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Reality is that whites get more help than anyone else.
Ok, and what do the white's do with their help ? Then tell me why we see so much poverty and entrenched crime in the black hoods ? See if you can explain the differences to us.

BS Filter

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dude, is there any post where you don’t go full white privileged a-hole?
And there he goes again.....What's the color of my skin? You racist piece of crap.

IM2

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ok, and what do the white's do with their help ? Then tell me why we see so much poverty and entrenched crime in the black hoods ? See if you can explain the differences to us.
There is more crime in the white community. Blacks make less than whites for doing the same work. That's because of the racism of those lie you that youdeny while doing it.

IM2

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And there he goes again.....What's the color of my skin? You racist piece of crap.
You are doing what he says. You are the racist.

IM2

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's all they got, but it shows just how stupid they are, because what they do will ultimately affect them in a very negative way, but the money and power blind's them to that little known fact.
We won't be joining the republican party. Nobody black with sense gives a flying fuck what Larry Elder thinks. Only white racists do because he allows them cover for their racism.

beagle9

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We won't be joining the republican party. Nobody black with sense gives a flying fuck what Larry Elder thinks. Only white racists do because he allows them cover for their racism.
Yeah, yeah, just another uncle Tom eh ?

No, his kind of character takes a stand against those black's that put a bad name on the black race, but your racism blind's you of those fact's. That's right, so go on and attack Larry and thousand's more who aren't stupid enough to become racist in life just because of their skin color, and instead they chose to stand up, and to call out bad behaviour in the black hoods in which create stereo types for people to hold against such types of individual's that act up in a bad way (and rightly so), especially when they act out in those sorts of ways.

Covering the bull crap up, and attacking the messengers ain't fooling anyone, not even the good black's are fooled by the racist game that is being played.

IM2

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yeah, yeah, just another uncle Tom eh ?

No, his kind of character takes a stand against those black's that put a bad name on the black race, but your racism blind's you of those fact's. That's right, so go on and attack Larry and thousand's more who aren't stupid enough to become racist in life just because of their skin color, and instead they chose to stand up, and to call out bad behaviour in the black hoods in which create stereo types for people to hold against such types of individual's that act up in a bad way (and rightly so), especially when they act out in those sorts of ways.

Covering the bull crap up, and attacking the messengers ain't fooling anyone, not even the good black's are fooled by the racist game that is being played.
No, he allows whites cover for their racism. Nobody black with sense listens to him. The fact those like you defend him is proof. Whoever said Elder is the black face of white supremacy is right. I don't know what happened to him as a younger man but he has one of the most severe cases of internalized racism that I've ever seen. He is a mental case. And this is what those like you want blacks to follow.

It is apparent why.

Cecilie1200

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Larry who?

So . . . your complete obliviousness to what's going on outside your echo chamber is your idea of a pithy response?

beagle9

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No, he allows whites cover for their racism. Nobody black with sense listens to him. The fact those like you defend him is proof. Whoever said Elder is the black face of white supremacy is right. I don't know what happened to him as a younger man but he has one of the most severe cases of internalized racism that I've ever seen. He is a mental case. And this is what those like you want blacks to follow.

It is apparent why.
Pffft, typical response from a wanta be control freak. Thank God some black's are able to think for themselves, and truly break the chains that bind them.

beagle9

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So . . . your complete obliviousness to what's going on outside your echo chamber is your idea of a pithy response?
He knows who Larry is, that's just his way of saying that they have written him off since he won't carry their water for them.

Cecilie1200

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He knows who Larry is, that's just his way of saying that they have written him off since he won't carry their water for them.

I'm aware of that, and I stand by my response.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List