Larry Elder claims widespread evidence - Of him losing!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:abgg2q.jpg:

SACRAMENTO, California (The Borowitz Report)—After the polls closed in California’s recall election, the G.O.P. candidate Larry Elder claimed that there was “widespread evidence” of him losing to Governor Gavin Newsom.​
Detailing his accusations, Elder alleged a “vast conspiracy” involving millions of Californians, designed to deny him a victory.​
“I had people stationed at polling places across the state and they came back with truly shocking reports of people voting for Newsom,” he said. “Now, lo and behold, Newsom is being declared the winner. Coincidence? I don’t think so.”​
Seeking a remedy for what he called “one of the most blatant cases of someone losing in California history,” Elder has retained the legal services of the former New York mayor Rudolph Giuliani.​
The two men are scheduled to hold a press conference on Thursday in Santa Monica, at Shutters on the Beach Total Landscaping.​
Though Elder is playing his cards close to the vest, one remedy reportedly under discussion is a campaign to recall all ten million of the state’s Democratic voters.​

Claudette

prove cali is in the red & isn't the 5th largest world economy; otherwise you are just as poorly educated as donny wants you to be.

playtime
Sure and they have some of the highest tax rates in the country.

They rake the money in from taxes. Oh and lets not forget some big businesses are relocated to Texas from the great State of California

Meister
Yup. They keep electing and re-electing these losers so they get what they vote for. They sure don't get any sympathy from me.

Your continued faith in the integrity of elections in Blue Authoritarian anti-America strongholds is interesting.
How many times have Californians voted overwhelmingly for referendums, only to have the state strike them down? (hint: more than a few times)

playtime
Sure and they have some of the highest tax rates in the country.

They rake the money in from taxes. Oh and lets not forget some big businesses are relocated to Texas from the great State of California

that's nice. sooooooo

WHERE ARE THE LINKS PROVING THEY CURRENTLY DON'T HAVE A SURPLUS & ARE NOT THE WORLD'S 5th LARGEST ECONOMY?

"It matters not who casts the vote, all that matters is who counts the votes"

Democrats have perfected the art.

Freedom in America is no longer free.

Last edited:
He lost, as did Ca.
They just need to wallow with what they've created.

I don't think these escape-hatch recalls should be allowed. These people need to live with the consequences of their bad decisions, and in this case, that means accepting the fact that DemoKKKrats turned California into a third-world country.

I don't think these escape-hatch recalls should be allowed. These people need to live with the consequences of their bad decisions, and in this case, that means accepting the fact that DemoKKKrats turned California into a third-world country.

.....with a surplus & leading world economy...................................

Forum List

Back