What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Larry Elder brushes off LA Times column that called him 'the Black face of white supremacy'

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I had no idea Biden would win in a landslide. My priority was getting that fat racist fuckup out of office.

You got on your knees for the guy who said he wanted to keep his kids away from people like you. Enjoy.

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You got on your knees for the guy who said he wanted to keep his kids away from people like you. Enjoy.
I am enjoying. The carnival barker and fat incompetent fuckup is out of office. :)

ILOVEISRAEL

Gold Member
Reaction score
Whatever he is, he is a Trumper.

Vote for recall or don’t vote at all and you get a Trump turd as Governor of California
Vote for recall o
I didnt call him an Uncle Tom you inbred trog. I called him a boot lickin negropean. Calling him an Uncle Tom is an insult to the real Uncle Tom.
Tell us why calling him a Uncle Tom is a insult to the real Uncle Tom, you racist
I didnt call him an Uncle Tom you inbred trog. I called him a boot lickin negropean. Calling him an Uncle Tom is an insult to the real Uncle Tom.
Tell us why calling him a
Excuse me; I confused you with another Racist

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There will never be one
I know that but I was hoping you had a brain and could say something halfway intelligent in response to my answer.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List