Largest Space Photo Ever Released By NASA of Neighbouring Galaxy Andromeda at a whopping 1.5 Billion Pixels

Somewhere out there they are getting episodes of the Honeymooners and Johnny Carson.

See the source image

Last edited:
It is a series of consequences, a series of events that the earth could contain life It was like winning the lottery again, and again, and again.
And the earth is perhaps unique in the universe? We would be the only ones with life and with intelligent beings

It is a series of consequences, a series of events that the earth could contain life It was like winning the lottery again, and again, and again.
And the earth is perhaps unique in the universe? We would be the only ones with life and with intelligent beings
Oh please! There are trillions of planets in the universe, maybe more. To think we are the only planet with intelligent life, is absurd.

I did not say that it would have no other life in the universe except us, I said that there was many special events which is almost a miracle that life could exist on earth.
Read what I said earlier in my previous post, i only ask the question if we could be alone or not.;)

Last edited:
I did not say that it would have no other life in the universe except us, I said that there was many special events which is almost a miracle that life could exist on earth.
Read what I said earlier in my previous post, i only ask the question if we could be alone or not.;)
My personal opinion is that even if there is intelligent life in even in our galaxy it makes no difference, it would indeed be comforting of purely a scientific appreciation nothing more.
Even 1 light year is so astronomical far away it is mind boggling. We will never achieve speeds in our spacecraft anywhere near the speed of light or even 1/10 of it.
Even laser contact with an alien intelligence would be dangerous, what happens when a superior race encounters a less superior, it gets destroyed, you only have to look in our history of north and South American native societies.

Okay. I agree it is a miracle, which may indicate it’s designed by a superior being.

My personal opinion is that even if there is intelligent life in even in our galaxy it makes no difference, it would indeed be comforting of purely a scientific appreciation nothing more.
Even 1 light year is so astronomical far away it is mind boggling. We will never achieve speeds in our spacecraft anywhere near the speed of light or even 1/10 of it.
Even laser contact with an alien intelligence would be dangerous, what happens when a superior race encounters a less superior, it gets destroyed, you only have to look in our history of north and South American native societies.
Maybe one day we’ll learn have the ability, the technology to find out if there’s life other than ours? but I watched a very interesting show in French that basically said with several explanations that the earth might be the only one to contain life like we know because everything that happened so that the earth of life today may be so wonderful and quite remarkable as so many consequences .:)

So hard to comprehend but Scientists say that given enough time passing, every star and eventually every black hole will lose it's energy and the Universe will become nothing but a gigantic void with no energy.

Kind of busts a few of Einsteins theories, but that's what they say. First Law of Thermodynamics.
Don't buy it.
There is a simple law with energy. It is never lost. It is conserved, released in another form... but never lost. Only transformed to another form of energy... that will be drawn together again. And renewed again. And transformed again.
The Universe was always, and will be always.

Okay. I agree it is a miracle, which may indicate it’s designed by a superior being.
I believe in God, I’m a Christian, but I see God on the side of life on earth and human consciousness, but as for the Big Bang and the emptiness before the Big Bang, it’s more complicated .

When the the primates got out of the trees and started walking upright it gave them the ability to eat different foods, fish from streams and rivers, crabs, molluscs, protein.
This new protein incorporated getting bigger brains, they mated with other primates.
Thousands of years of cross breeding eventually led to the biggest brained to leave Africa, the Neanderthal were bred out, so too the other types of primate/humans.
We are superior because we have huge brains, for other alien worlds to have intelligence the conditions must be just right as it was for us. The dinosaurs being wiped out left the smaller creatures to evolve, eventually leading to the primates and our success.

Where do we fit in, in the scheme of things?

What’s the point of us?
There is no point.

We are merely a random event in the history of the Universe.
It’s all just random. I think not.

Humans like to aggrandize themselves.
Nope. To think it’s all just random, is to not think.

I disagree.

It is better to ponder the destiny we make for ourselves than to think someone or something else has defined out purpose

Where do we fit in, in the scheme of things?

What’s the point of us?
There is no point.

We are merely a random event in the history of the Universe.
It’s all just random. I think not.

Humans like to aggrandize themselves.
Nope. To think it’s all just random, is to not think.

I disagree.

It is better to ponder the destiny we make for ourselves than to think someone or something else has defined out purpose
Thats true, I agree with that.

Wow, for only a couple of hundred million tax dollars, you get higher resolution photographs. How will I sleep tonight with such excitement coursing through my ever capillary.........

One of my eighty or ninety websites:

Forum List

Back