Large earthquake warning issued for west pacific West Coast usa on watch this week

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
10/28/2017 — Large Earthquake Warning issued for West Pacific — West Coast USA on watch this week

Over the past 24 hours, there has been a significant increase in seismic activity across the Southwest Pacific, as well as new swarms of earthquakes breaking out along the West Coast of the United States (California).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there have been a few active quakes going on as of late, but hey it's just an everyday occurrence that's why they write about it it's fo the hell of it.

10/28/2017 — Large Earthquake Warning issued for West Pacific — West Coast USA on watch this week

Over the past 24 hours, there has been a significant increase in seismic activity across the Southwest Pacific, as well as new swarms of earthquakes breaking out along the West Coast of the United States (California).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there have been a few active quakes going on as of late, but hey it's just an everyday occurrence that's why they write about it it's fo the hell of it.

Yes, clearly writing a warning about something that could potentially happen could be quite dangerous for certain people who think "it could happen" means "it will happen" because their reading skills just ain't up to it.

• Banned

Yes, clearly writing a warning about something that could potentially happen could be quite dangerous for certain people who think "it could happen" means "it will happen" because their reading skills just ain't up to it.

LOL, no way your kidding right? lmfao

i lived in S.Cal for 50 years,and for 50 years we have been hearing about the "big one".....most Californians will say if it happens it will happen and deal with it....not much you can do....

• Banned
i lived in S.Cal for 50 years,and for 50 years we have been hearing about the "big one".....most Californians will say if it happens it will happen and deal with it....not much you can do....

This guy is pretty good he's not been wrong yet. But there has been a lot of activity going on that has been abnormal the past few weeks or so. I do realize that has been said for a long time but there have been many different issues impacting etc .

and check this out ----->
Hordes of octopus have left sea-goers speechless with an unusual invasion on a Welsh beach. More than 20 of the creatures were spotted making their way up the beach in New Quay, Ceredigion , on Friday night in a mysterious phenomenon which has left staff from a local dolphin watching company completely baffled. Brett Jones, owner of SeaMôr Dolphin Watching Boat Trips, was returning the boat

Octopus crawling out of sea and walking up Welsh beach leave experts baffled

• Banned

10/30/2017 -- VERY LARGE M8.4 earthquake reported in the Rainforests of Peru / S. America

If there was a warning for the west coast I would have heard about it in Los Angeles. Nope. Nothing.

• Banned
If there was a warning for the west coast I would have heard about it in Los Angeles. Nope. Nothing.

Did you bother listening to the video. That's all I was posting for, and trust me you won't always here about quakes . That's relying on a Gov. that doesn't tell you half the shit you think they do let alone warn you.

LOL 4 days ago I wonder how many heard about the Tsunami warning

upload_2017-10-30_14-59-40.png

RSOE EDIS - - Event reports (Earthquakes, events, tropical storms, tsunamies and others)

Been waiting for that really big one that was supposed to break California away from the U.S.
Would love to stand on the beach and wave bye bye as California slowly sinks into the Pacific.

The south American tectonic plate is different to the north pacific plate. The San Andreas fault line is not the big one as new research has decided the Hayward fault is the biggie in northern California. The worst possible thing to happen if the earth does have a major shake is the San Francisco peninsula could get longer or the valley might get a new bay. Anyway rock and roll is here to stay. Happy shaken as Jerry lee louis would say.

There is a lot one can do in Earthquake Country in terms of the structure you live in, the food, water, clothing, camping gear, and first aids supplies stored away plus a plan on where to meet or leave a message for family and friends.

hmmm an intriguing implication, if they have indeed found some seismic marker to pre-determine... Much potential.

I will put forth the effort to rub my belly and hope it's not smoke, mirrors, and coincidence.

The south American tectonic plate is different to the north pacific plate. The San Andreas fault line is not the big one as new research has decided the Hayward fault is the biggie in northern California. The worst possible thing to happen if the earth does have a major shake is the San Francisco peninsula could get longer or the valley might get a new bay. Anyway rock and roll is here to stay. Happy shaken as Jerry lee louis would say.

The Hayward Fault's last big one was in 1868. Here is a map of the fault lines in the SF Bay Area:

122-38HaywardFault.jpg

screen-shot-2012-10-21-at-10-45-40-pm.png

Well whenever the hell it does hit let's just keep our fingers crossed it takes place on a big Hollyweird awards day so we'll be sure to catch most of the trash in town as a bonus.

There is a lot one can do in Earthquake Country in terms of the structure you live in, the food, water, clothing, camping gear, and first aids supplies stored away plus a plan on where to meet or leave a message for family and friends.
you are speaking to the choir Wry....when i said not much you can do,i meant as far as preventing it from happening.....

Been waiting for that really big one that was supposed to break California away from the U.S.
Would love to stand on the beach and wave bye bye as California slowly sinks into the Pacific.

Wow, naked hate and unabashed... you must be one very sick puppy.

It's a joke dude lighten up. I don't want to see California destroyed, but I would love to see the state secede, or be returned to Mexico.

Forum List

Back