Lara Trump Slams 'Hypocritical' Kamala Harris, Michelle Obama for Silence on Afghan Women

Kanye West is a known racist?

i do t care what the former president eats…we have a current president that we are dealing with and his active war on the working class
Kooyne says he loves Hitler, what would you call him? So it is cool with you that Trump pals around with KNOWN racist, ever heard of the saying birds of a feather flock together. What is the war that is on the working class, explain it to us.

Kooyne says he loves Hitler, what would you call him? So it is cool with you that Trump pals around with KNOWN racist, ever heard of the saying birds of a feather flock together. What is the war that is on the working class, explain it to us.
who?

xiden is a known fascis t and racist…and you voted for him.

explain it? what world are you living in? record inflation, skyrocketing interest rates

who?

xiden is a known fascis t and racist…and you voted for him.

explain it? what world are you living in? record inflation, skyrocketing interest rates
As usual you have nothing other than the right wing talking points you have been fed. Trump is a racist and we knew it, all the years you have tried to defend it and now it is blowing up in your face.

As usual you have nothing other than the right wing talking points you have been fed. Trump is a racist and we knew it, all the years you have tried to defend it and now it is blowing up in your face.
no. xiden literally was mentored by folks like Eastland, xiden literally fought to stop enforcing Brown out of fear his crack head son would grow up in a racial jungle. This is documented history. xiden is a racist.

who? i have no idea who that is…nor was that the topic of our discussion.

Someone who is not the tiniest bit important to anyone but the black racists on this board -- the ones who despise conservative blacks and call them ******.

Are you saying that Nick isn't a known racist of black folks and jewish folks? Koonye is a known racist of jewish folks and a sellout of black folks, but these are the folks that Trump pals around with and that is ok with you. It pretty much proves what I have said about you all along.

New Topics

Forum List

Back