LAPD union calling to investigate Lebron James

Investigate him for what? Being a moron? I MLK solve the case - he is
he's a RACIST also

I don’t really know about that, but he seems to have a persecution complex.
he's a racist cop hater like Obama

Don’t be like liberals and call everyone racist with no evidence at the drop of a hat. Yeah the guy believe blacks are oppressed, doesn’t mean he’s racist, it means he’s wrong.
no----he/they ARE racist----all they think about is race
..MY GOD!! how many black COLLEGE grads do not know even basic English!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????
..he said that shit about the cop because the girl was BLACK!!!!!!!! UNDENIABLE
and
''''"I don't want nothing to do with white people. I don't believe they want anything to do with me. I don't want no (white) friends. It's me and my boys." the quote reads.''''
Fact check: LeBron James' 'nothing to do with white people' quote taken out of context

no----he/they ARE racist----all they think about is race
..MY GOD!! how many black COLLEGE grads do not know even basic English!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????
..he said that shit about the cop because the girl was BLACK!!!!!!!! UNDENIABLE
and
''''"I don't want nothing to do with white people. I don't believe they want anything to do with me. I don't want no (white) friends. It's me and my boys." the quote reads.''''
Fact check: LeBron James' 'nothing to do with white people' quote taken out of context

Nothing to do with white people except live off of our money.

He said it on the heels of Chauvin being found guilty. That’s how I interpreted it as.

Then why did he pull the comment down so quickly? I know what he meant and so did he. After he thought about it he realized he was possibly doing something illegal.

He said it on the heels of Chauvin being found guilty. That’s how I interpreted it as.

Then why did he pull the comment down so quickly? I know what he meant and so did he. After he thought about it he realized he was possibly doing something illegal.

If it was illegal then taking it down is not going to do anything. He said he pulled it down because haters were using it as a weapon. Whatever that means. I think he probably jumped the gun and wasn’t man enough to apologize, so he did a pathetic backpedal. Either way there’s nothing he tweeted that’s enough to incriminate him.

If it was illegal then taking it down is not going to do anything. He said he pulled it down because haters were using it as a weapon. Whatever that means. I think he probably jumped the gun and wasn’t man enough to apologize, so he did a pathetic backpedal. Either way there’s nothing he tweeted that’s enough to incriminate him.

He put it up and that's enough. You cannot publicly threaten the life of a person, especially somebody that works for our government. No, they won't do anything to him about it, but if it were anybody else, they'd be getting a knock on their front door and taken in for questioning.

He put it up and that's enough. You cannot publicly threaten the life of a person, especially somebody that works for our government. No, they won't do anything to him about it, but if it were anybody else, they'd be getting a knock on their front door and taken in for questioning.

What I said was if it was illegal there would be no difference if he deleted it. And again I disagree that he was threatening anyone’s life. Even you’re right and that’s what he meant then “your next” is still too vague to incriminate with.

Also if you look at comments from regular people on Twitter and Facebook many of them are a lot worse than what was said there.

What I said was if it was illegal there would be no difference if he deleted it. And again I disagree that he was threatening anyone’s life. Even you’re right and that’s what he meant then “your next” is still too vague to incriminate with.

Also if you look at comments from regular people on Twitter and Facebook many of them are a lot worse than what was said there.

I'm on Facebook all the time and never see any such comments. FB would pull it if they did. In fact in one group I belong to some woman just used the MF'r word. I didn't think much of it or I would have deleted it as I'm an administrator of the group, but Facebook did. She was not directing it at anybody, just casual swearing and they didn't go for it.

The reason Leboob won't get into any trouble is that it wasn't a direct threat as the comment was slightly ambiguous. Had he said "I'm going to kill that cop" he'd be taken in by authorities.

LAPD union calls for NBA to investigate LeBron James tweet: ‘One of the biggest hypocrites out there is LeBron James’ - TheBlaze

After Lebron James tweeted to the officer in Ohio who shot a black teen, "You're next", the LAPD is seeking to have Lebron investigated to see if threatening the life of a police officer who was later vindicated for his actions can cause Lebron either legal or professional problems. Granted, if the average American did this we would be in jail, but not Mr. Woke gazillionaire.

Lebron James is perhaps one of the biggest half wit hypocrites the planet earth has ever produced.

And for just to reasons.

1. Lebron hires off duty police officers to see to it that he and his house are safe, a luxury most don't have.

2. Lebron attacked the protesters in Hong Kong as the tyrannical Chinese took over their country, while supporting the protesting done by BLM in the US, and all because of not wanting to lose Chinese NBA dollars.

Lebron is not just a stupid human being, he is a corrupt one and a bad person.
They had better not. Their station will be burned down.

Investigate him for what? Being a moron? I MLK solve the case - he is
he's a RACIST also

I don’t really know about that, but he seems to have a persecution complex.
he's a racist cop hater like Obama

Don’t be like liberals and call everyone racist with no evidence at the drop of a hat. Yeah the guy believe blacks are oppressed, doesn’t mean he’s racist, it means he’s wrong.
He is probably a racist too. 9 times out of 10, any guy that obsessed with race, is probably racist.

Forum List

Back