LAPD Caught On Video Shooting Homeless Man To Death

Because he tried to take a gun from the cop.

If you go for a cops gun...good chance you get shot.

I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone who goes for a cops gun. You get what you brought on yourself.
We can't see that on video, but maybe his attempt to take gun from the cop was just attempt not to hit his hand while falling?
Very vexed question and i don't think that making this cop not guilty by writing posts like yours is right.
And also, he tried, not get, just tried!

Yeah...thats why they shot him BEFORE he got the gun. You dont wait until he succeds in getting a gun.

Kinda like Iran. We'd rather they not get a nuke...than let them get it and THEN react.

See how that works?
I saw a video of this incident this morning on the news. The police could clearly be heard shouting drop the gun. Africa did more than try to get the gun. He got it.

I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone who goes for a cops gun. You get what you brought on yourself.

Suuuuuuuuure he did.

Amazing how 5 cops cant control one person. Who is training these guys?

You pansy liberals have demanded cops go in kinder and gentler and softer.

Id be all for training cops in advanced Krav Maga and grappling and boxing. And as soon as someone swings at them...they whip the shit out of them.

But...then you'd bitch about heavy handed cops.

Or...we could train them in Jedi mind tricks and hypnosis! Hypnotize suspects so they handcuff themselves right?

"He went for the cops gun...oh not according to the video tapped evidence or witness's on the scene......The cops who shot him said so"
Oh goody! Now we have Skid Row witnesses. I wonder if they're any more reliable than the Hand-up-don't-shoot crowd.

There were all kinds of witnesses. Now heres your challenge. Your challenge is to smear witnesses without knowing one thing about them at all.

Annnnnnnd Go!

Suuuuuuuuure he did.

Amazing how 5 cops cant control one person. Who is training these guys?

You pansy liberals have demanded cops go in kinder and gentler and softer.

False...Straw Man #1

Id be all for training cops in advanced Krav Maga and grappling and boxing. And as soon as someone swings at them...they whip the shit out of them.

Cool story bro but besides the point

But...then you'd bitch about heavy handed cops.

Or...we could train them in Jedi mind tricks and hypnosis! Hypnotize suspects so they handcuff themselves right?

Or maybe they can ride Dragons and learn the art of Professor X'ing everyone! Why not go absurd when you dont have anything to add!! Yippee!

"He went for the cops gun...oh not according to the video tapped evidence or witness's on the scene......The cops who shot him said so"
Oh goody! Now we have Skid Row witnesses. I wonder if they're any more reliable than the Hand-up-don't-shoot crowd.

There were all kinds of witnesses. Now heres your challenge. Your challenge is to smear witnesses without knowing one thing about them at all.

Annnnnnnd Go!
No matter how many witnesses there were what will count are the videos. Not just the cell phone videos either. There were surveillance cameras all around this area.

Annnnnnnd Go!
No matter how many witnesses there were what will count are the videos. Not just the cell phone videos either. There were surveillance cameras all around this area.

All the cameras must hate cops too because they didnt even see the guy go for the gun.

Weird also how cell videos arent good videos....we must wait for videos that are not available lol

Annnnnnnd Go!

All the cameras must hate cops too because they didnt even see the guy go for the gun.

Weird also how cell videos arent good videos....we must wait for videos that are not available lol
You can bet Al and Jessie have already got their plane tickets to LA. This can, and I predict will, become another Fergason. God help us.

Killing another person is serious. Just as a private citizen cannot just say "the intruder went for my gun" as an excuse to use deadly force neither can a cop just say "the perp went for my gun". If there is no evidence that the homeless man went for a cops gun other than what someone said then it is a wrongful death and must be investigated. In any investigation it weighs less if the shooter kills an unarmed then says the person was "going for my gun".

We should be concerned that someone was killed. We should be MORE concerned that someone was killed than how the policeman felt at the time. Carrying a weapon requires special responsibility. If an officer is incapable of conducting him/herself in a way of keeping a weapon under control then that officer has no business being armed.

Remember, 5 cops vs 1 homeless guy. 5 shots from 3 officers.

Oh I know...He tried for all their guns with his 3 hands!

What I find funny is that the video is fast and messy and its hard to see what actually happened. Experts will slow it down and analyze it.

None of us have done that.

Yet....cop haters are hoping and praying that this was an unjustified shooting. They want cops to be hung up SO BAD!!! They're rooting for it. Hoping for it. Like a good ole fashioned witch hunt.

Doesnt matter. Each saw the same risk developing and acted.

What...should they call timeout and huddle up and decide who is gonna shoot the guy taking a partners gun?

Annnnnnnd Go!
I know they were on Skid Row, which puts them a notch even below Mike Brown's neighbors.

The witness's too? How'd you develop such a talent?
Hey, after Mike Brown what do you expect? Hands up, shot in the back and so on, remember?

Doesnt matter. Each saw the same risk developing and acted.

What...should they call timeout and huddle up and decide who is gonna shoot the guy taking a partners gun?

None of the 5 policemen had a taser? And yes one would think that 5 cops should be able to arrive at a strategy approaching a homeless man that would not require the use of deadly force.

Did he go for a cop's gun?

Then he's fair game, and, now, worm-meat.

Annnnnnnd Go!
I know they were on Skid Row, which puts them a notch even below Mike Brown's neighbors.

The witness's too? How'd you develop such a talent?
Hey, after Mike Brown what do you expect? Hands up, shot in the back and so on, remember?

What does that have to do with your talent of being there in the spiritual form?

Forum List

Back