LAPD Caught On Video Shooting Homeless Man To Death

timslash

Dec 4, 2014
Buffalo. NY

Los Angeles police fatally shot a homeless man on Sunday in a disturbing encounter that was caught on video.

According to the Los Angeles Times, the man, whom witnesses called "Africa," was pronounced dead at the hospital.

Well, after that you will still talk about innocence of policemen? You will say again that this poor guy was guilty and trying to injure these cops? This guy was homeless, he was weak and maybe hungry and i'm sure that this cop could arrest him without gun usage, but why he did that? Maybe you can tell me?

Because he tried to take a gun from the cop.

If you go for a cops gun...good chance you get shot.

I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone who goes for a cops gun. You get what you brought on yourself.

But of course now the excuses come....

"But he was homeless and hungry and scared and cold.....and and and....he had mental iiiiiiiiiillllness!!!"

Where is the video? There was no video of the police shooting the suspect at that link.

A bunch of shitty officers, whose main job is to meet their ticket quotas, failed to arrest an unarmed, mentally ill person. 6 on 1 and they couldn't do it. That's what we have protecting us folks.

Yep. And you can thank affirmative action, and politically correct lowering of testing standards for why so many cops now...arent what they used to be.

Cops used to be big strong men. Ex military. Ex athletes. No nonsense types.

But noooooo. That was mean and scary. Liberals wanted "community policing". Kinder gentler officers.

And DIVERSITY!!! Lower standards so we get a nice rainbow of people in there.

So yeah...some cops suck at fighting. So when you go for their guns...even better chance you get shot.

A bunch of shitty officers, whose main job is to meet their ticket quotas, failed to arrest an unarmed, mentally ill person. 6 on 1 and they couldn't do it. That's what we have protecting us folks.

Yep. And you can thank affirmative action, and politically correct lowering of testing standards for why so many cops now...arent what they used to be.

But noooooo. That was mean and scary. Liberals wanted "community policing". Kinder gentler officers.

So yeah...some cops suck at fighting. So when you go for their guns...even better chance you get shot.
Kinder, gentler officers? I'd rather have a hell of a lot less officers. How about that for a compromise.

Kinder, gentler officers? I'd rather have a hell of a lot less officers. How about that for a compromise.

YES. Im in for that. Drastically raise standards. Lower staffing. And cops ONLY respond to...well...cops stuff.

No more 911 calls to discipline kids or for a neighbors music being loud or because little Johnnie is mentally ill and wont take his medicine.

Only incidents which endanger people or property.

Im on board.

Los Angeles police fatally shot a homeless man on Sunday in a disturbing encounter that was caught on video.

According to the Los Angeles Times, the man, whom witnesses called "Africa," was pronounced dead at the hospital.

Well, after that you will still talk about innocence of policemen? You will say again that this poor guy was guilty and trying to injure these cops? This guy was homeless, he was weak and maybe hungry and i'm sure that this cop could arrest him without gun usage, but why he did that? Maybe you can tell me?
You kinda left out the MOST IMPORTANT PART

He went for the cops gun

I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone who goes for a cops gun. You get what you brought on yourself.
We can't see that on video, but maybe his attempt to take gun from the cop was just attempt not to hit his hand while falling?
Very vexed question and i don't think that making this cop not guilty by writing posts like yours is right.
And also, he tried, not get, just tried!

You kinda left out the MOST IMPORTANT PART

He went for the cops gun

Thats irrelevant. He was too peaceful to harm anyone. The cop should've known that.

He probably saw the cops gun was dirty and just wanted to clean it for him.

OR...maybe he was being so cooperative. ..that he was actually going for the cops handcuffs so he could cuff himself. Yep. That must have been it.

We can't see that on video, but maybe his attempt to take gun from the cop was just attempt not to hit his hand while falling?
Very vexed question and i don't think that making this cop not guilty by writing posts like yours is right.
Public schooling?

Yeah...thats why they shot him BEFORE he got the gun. You dont wait until he succeds in getting a gun.

Kinda like Iran. We'd rather they not get a nuke...than let them get it and THEN react.

See how that works?

It has gotten to the point where if you are black you are excused from your criminal thug behavior. It is all the cops fault. Stupid libtarded thugs.

It has gotten to the point where if you are black you are excused from your criminal thug behavior. It is all the cops fault. Stupid libtarded thugs.

Its getting to where cops almost have to apologize just for showing up to work.

Thugs like you would. Good job police.

Suuuuuuuuure he did.

Amazing how 5 cops cant control one person. Who is training these guys?

"He went for the cops gun...oh not according to the video tapped evidence or witness's on the scene......The cops who shot him said so"

Where is the video? There was no video of the police shooting the suspect at that link.

Yes its there, look for it.

Did anyone notice, right at the beginning of the video, the guy starts swinging on the cops? He didn't just go down quietly and take it up in court. He tried to assault police officers.

Kinda left that out of the OP. His status as a homeowner or not plays no relevance to the video. So why mention he's homeless? I bet he doesn't own a boat either, want to post that? What about a 4 wheeler? Does he have one of those?

Forum List

Back