Lantern Lighting at Green Lake in Seattle To Commemorate The U.S. Bombing of Hiroshima

Why don't you explain it to me. Go ahead.
I’ve done it so many times in my years here, and I’ve yet to make a dent. You strike me as a closed minded individual. So, no amount of historical facts will move you.

So forgive for not wasting my time.

I’ve done it so many times in my years here, and I’ve yet to make a dent. You strike me as a closed minded individual. So, no amount of historical facts will move you.

So forgive for not wasting my time.
Your propaganda must not be working.

Yes it did stop a war that was essentially over, this much is true.

Yet we to this day remain the only nation to ever use them and we think we have the moral authority to tell other countries they cannot have them.

Yet you could say that we are the ultimate moral authority since we invented them in the first place, used them, and have direct knowledge of the horrendous effects, of death and destruction they can cause. Thus why we should indeed tell rogue states such as Iran, that we will not tolerate their ability to obtain or construct them.

Yet you could say that we are the ultimate moral authority since we invented them in the first place, used them, and have direct knowledge of the horrendous effects, of death and destruction they can cause. Thus why we should indeed tell rogue states such as Iran, that we will not tolerate their ability to obtain or construct them.

Perhaps that moral authority should belong to Japan since they know first hand even more than we do

Forum List

Back