Landslide Approved! Trump Officially Wins Michigan (306 Electors)

Don't forget Clinton won the popular vote.
Lol..she won several HUGE population centers. BIG SURPRISE. She didn't win the majority of the people across the country. She won the majority of people in HUGE population centers,which is EXACTLY why we have the electoral college.

Don't forget Clinton won the popular vote.
Lol..she won several HUGE population centers. BIG SURPRISE. She didn't win the majority of the people across the country. She won the majority of people in HUGE population centers,which is EXACTLY why we have the electoral college.

Huge population centers under direct democrat control for decades.........they dug their claws into the poor and uneducated...

Thank you electoral college for wedding out the illegal vote and the freed felon vote!

Now that the dust has settled, Trump is projected to win 306 electoral votes against Hillary’s 232 (according to Wikipedia). SOUNDS LIKE A LANDSLIDE TO ME!

(Excerpt) Read more at investmentwatchblog.com ...

I hear he won the election!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you electoral college for wedding out the illegal vote and the freed felon vote!

Now that the dust has settled, Trump is projected to win 306 electoral votes against Hillary’s 232 (according to Wikipedia). SOUNDS LIKE A LANDSLIDE TO ME!

(Excerpt) Read more at investmentwatchblog.com ...

Yeah, a "landslide" where Trump did not even win the popular vote. Not even close.

Bullshit like the electoral college is the only way you fascist Repug fucks can win Presidential elections anymore. You'll never win the popular vote again...unless Repugs rig the elections even more in the future through continued voter suppression.

I already called the election on November 6th, for Trump

I called it on Nov 5th as well. Only got three out of 57 States wrong. :D

14976728_1367648989932078_1282378381155088845_o.jpg

Forum List

Back