Landmark criminal justice reform bill clears Senate.

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
The First Step Act expands job training and programs to help reduce recidivism rates among federal prisoners. The bill also allows judges to sentence below the mandatory minimum for qualified low-level nonviolent drug offenders who cooperate with the government.

It also reduces the second strike mandatory minimum of 20 years to 15 years, and reduces the 3rd strike mandatory minimum of life in prison to 25 years.

Landmark criminal justice reform bill clears Senate

:dunno: Okay, Does anyone know if this applies to already sentenced now? Say to lifers?
Or when they serve 15 or 25 they all just get released and convert the current lifers to 25yrs and over release with this reform..

btw. The Great Douche will not live 25 years more so ITS out.
But the kids may benefit here. Give the young DrumpFdouchians HOPE!

Last edited:
The First Step Act expands job training and programs to help reduce recidivism rates among federal prisoners. The bill also allows judges to sentence below the mandatory minimum for qualified low-level nonviolent drug offenders who cooperate with the government.

It also reduces the second strike mandatory minimum of 20 years to 15 years, and reduces the 3rd strike mandatory minimum of life in prison to 25 years.

:dunno: Okay, Does anyone know if this applies to already sentenced now? Say to lifers?
Or when they serve 15 or 25 they all just get released and convert the current lifers to 25yrs and over release with this reform..

My understand is that those who fit into the law will be released and this is good. If they have training programs it is better.

My Bor is serving 12 years and he things he will be paroled, but he is 73 so not much chance for him to get any training. He does get SSI. The family does own a old rental he will move into but with all the Illegals in the hood will drive him nuts and he will probable to shoot one of them.
upload_2018-12-19_1-11-18.jpeg

• Banned

My understand is that those who fit into the law will be released and this is good. If they have training programs it is better.

My Bor is serving 12 years and he things he will be paroled, but he is 73 so not much chance for him to get any training. He does get SSI. The family does own a old rental he will move into but with all the Illegals in the hood will drive him nuts and he will probable to shoot one of them.View attachment 235541

As in all new laws, I feel someone suing to block it.
So I wonder, if you do a mass school Gun Nutter shooting and get life, you're out in 25?
The NRA Gun Nutters will love that for gun sales, so the whitey can do it over by 50 years old.

Another MAGA moment fail.
This is in odds the Great Douche tough-on-crime rhetoric of 2016 spews.
Seems the Great Douche is trying to buy favor with the Dems to not investigate
IT for crimes in 2019.

Last edited:
Its a noble effort but I don't see it changing anything.

They have had the same things in prison for decades and they haven't worked well at all.

Hope this one does.

• Banned
So jared kushner was pushing this? What Drug/Mob lord paid him to do so?

• Banned

They have had the same things in prison for decades and they haven't worked well at all.

Hope this one does.
They need to legalize drugs. Let the American Drug maker cartels make it and farmers grow it.
Tax it Yuge and make a profit.

btw. Obama block prison for profit (privatization)
The Great Douche opened the doors to wasteful prison for profit (privatization)

This, like the Bump Stock ban is another one of those 'give credit where its due' moments. Trump is making the right call on this one. Here's hoping the House doesn't fuck it up in conference committee.

Hope this one does.
They need to legalizize drugs. Let the American Drug maker cartels make it and farmer grow it.
Tax it Yuge and make a profit.

I agree about weed. Tax and regulate it like they do tobacco. Cities and States could make a fortune.

As for other drugs. I couldn't care less about those hooked on drugs.

Anyone who uses those drugs isn't to swift nor are they anyone responsibility but their own.

If they all dropped dead tomorrow the world would be a much better place.

This, like the Bump Stock ban is another one of those 'give credit where its due' moments. Trump is making the right call on this one. Here's hoping the House doesn't fuck it up in conference committee.
The Great Douche has little to do with this. The GOP/DOPer klan held this hostage to spew tuff on crime stupid spews to the base.
I for one see way too many long-term drug jailings as too much. Blacks are abused with this by whitey fully. We need to change the
drug laws. And jail the drug lords outside the laws. As selling it over the counter or at gas stations stores will put most drug dealers out of business.
And the users will have better products safer and pay the bills (taxes) for local gobmints to clean them up. And still, make a profit for the states.

The Great Douche has little to do with this. The GOP/DOPer klan held this hostage to spew tuff on crime stupid spews to the base.
I for one see way too many long-term drug jailings as too much. Blacks are abused with this by whitey fully. We need to change the
drug laws. And jail the drug lords outside the laws. As selling it over the counter or at gas stations stores will put most drug dealers out of business.
And the users will have better products safer and pay the bills (taxes) for local gobmints to clean them up. And still, make a profit for the states.

Agreed. But Trump openly supports this bill and many of the specific provisions in it.

I'll rake Trump over the coals for his lies, corruption and general dumbassery. But when he does the right thing, I'm also going to give him credit. And his support of this bill is the right thing to do.

Listen to all the imbeciles flapping their manholes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back