Landlord padlocks Church

A gathering anywhere outside can still happen. A building is not needed for anyone to congregate.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
God dammit, please tell me you arent serious. Do not congregate inside or outside. You idiots are getting people killed.

^^^ To me, the sickness is going to hit whoever it wants to no matter what precautions are or aren't taken. A bubble can't be a person's home forever.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ To me, the sickness is going to hit whoever it wants to no matter what precautions are or aren't taken. A bubble can't be a person's home forever.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
That is NOT how a virus works. It affects those who come in contact with it. You cant pray away corona.

^^^ I don't remember ever once saying that any sickness can be prayed away. Whether any of them can be is another subject anyway. What we are discussing is whether or not what we do or don't do makes a good enough difference where staying healthy is concerned.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
No Jo, no...that's...that's not how it works.

The precautions matter.

Thank you.

^^^ I never said that they don't matter completely. I am only trying to point out that some precautions can not be done forever like staying home. People who take vitamins every day to keep from getting sick for example do lessen their chances of getting sick when taking whatever vitamins they take, but sadly getting sick can still happen to them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back